Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can we Borrow some Lug Bolts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hmeeder
Howdy all;

Call going out to San Diego Area Teeners.

Sean Molloy (sean v8 914), in a fit of brilliance, inadvertantly left his long lug bolts on the car he sold off this weekend (he left his Optima battery in the car also. Another story.)

Anyways... he and I will be sharing my car at this weekend's AX and we want to break in his new Falkens. (I'll drive on OPT any day!) They are mounted on 2 liter Fuchs wheels and I only have short lug bolts.

Long story short, anyone have a set they could loan us for the weekend (or better yet, have set they would sell?)

thanks in advance!

hmeeder@cox.net
or
sean-molloy@cox.net
skline
I got some. Not in your area though. If you are out and about, have Sean give me a call.
eeyore
Can you get a hold of Mark Brecht? He skipped the last AX, maybe he'll skip this'n too and you can borrow his bolts.

Other than that, I suppose I shouldn't say anything right now slap.gif
SLITS
I gots a set....but prolly farther north than ya wanta travel....could UPS them, but............
TROJANMAN
check the guy on ebay. he can probably overnight some to you . his cost is $65 before shipping.
Cap'n Krusty
I have a set of OE ones. $160, delivered, and they can go put today, putting them in your hands tomorrow. The Cap'n
skline
I talked to Sean earlier and told them I would find the ones I have here. I can only find 11 of them so I guess you will have to take one of the other options. Seems some of them grew legs and walked away. dry.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (glstrojan @ May 9 2005, 12:13 PM)
check the guy on ebay. he can probably overnight some to you . his cost is $65 before shipping.

call me paranoid, but I wouldn't trust those cheap lug bolts for a car seeing track duty.....knowing what those things cost wholesale, something that cheap kinda makes one wonder the quality of it............
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.