Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted: 914 with excellent chassis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd

Wanting a nice crash free and minimal to no rust car.
Nice car, bare chassis, disassembled project, missing or junk drivetrain, barn find or just in need of a restoration.
Must have excellent longitudinals or needing just the jack receivers replaced.
I'm not wanting a chassis that has had previous welding (or bondo) repairs or crash damage. Id love to find this in the midwest so I can pick it up in person. Know of one with this description? Contact me, we will work something out. Thanks! Brad Mayeur
timj
QUOTE(914ltd @ May 1 2017, 10:21 AM) *

Nice car, bare chassis, disassembled project, missing or junk drivetrain, barn find or just in need of a restoration.
I'm not wanting a chassis that has had previous welding (or bondo) repairs or crash damage. Id love to find this in the midwest so I can pick it up in person. Know of one with this description? Contact me, we will work something out. Thanks! Brad Mayeur

smile.gif Hi Brad, I have a 1973 914 I ordered in late 1972 and picked up at Lakeland porsche in 73. I has 40k original miles and due to a move I am considering selling. Just pullled it out of storage and going over the car. I can let you know once I am finished. Thanks, Tim Joyce
914ltd
QUOTE(timj @ May 4 2017, 02:55 PM) *

QUOTE(914ltd @ May 1 2017, 10:21 AM) *

smile.gif Hi Brad, I have a 1973 914 I ordered in late 1972 and picked up at Lakeland porsche in 73. I has 40k original miles and due to a move I am considering selling. Just pullled it out of storage and going over the car. I can let you know once I am finished. Thanks, Tim Joyce

I am still looking. Please let me know. Brad
914ltd

Please let me know if you are stalled on your project. I want to buy 3, 914 project cars or chassis. I need 2 for customers and I want one for my own 914/6 conversion. A nice chassis with minimal damage or rust is my first priority. Midwest preferred but anything within the states is a possibility. If you have moved on but still want to see your 914 beautifully completed with all Porsche major components, I would love to complete your dream car. Brad Mayeur
Porsche dealer trained 914 enthusiast and professional since 1972. PCA since 1974
davewadd
I just posted a very good 2.0 1974

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.