Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0 Head with CHT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mblizzard
A while back purchased some heads as cores for Eric Shea. Now it seems like the cores may not be useable. headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

I was wondering if anyone might have a reasonable #1/#3 cylinder head at a min or possibly a set that were of reasonable quality and price?

Heads just need to be buildable.
KevinW
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ May 1 2017, 12:55 PM) *

A while back purchased some heads as cores for Eric Shea. Now it seems like the cores may not be useable. headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

I was wondering if anyone might have a reasonable #1/#3 cylinder head at a min or possibly a set that were of reasonable quality and price?

I have a bare head in good condition.
$220 shipped CONUS
Mblizzard
QUOTE(KevinW @ May 1 2017, 02:06 PM) *

$220 shipped CONUS

Can't tell if that is the one with the CHT?
KevinW
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ May 1 2017, 03:00 PM) *

QUOTE(KevinW @ May 1 2017, 02:06 PM) *

$220 shipped CONUS

Can't tell if that is the one with the CHT?

It is
stugray
you can drill and tap the hole for the CHT.
It is not that hard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.