Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB Euro style front turn signal lenses $48
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Listing is live now!
Euro Lens set

Use code Euro48 at checkout to receive the group buy pricing.

We have posted up a few pictures of these and at $48 a set we aren't making much, but since we posted we would do them on GB here's your chance. If you are in bump the thread and We will give you the code. We will have these in the future at $68 a set.
So who's' in?
These will be a pre buy with about 1 week lead time so these are not in stock, but will have for you shortly.
Mark
mb911
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 1 2017, 01:41 PM) *

We have posted up a few pictures of these and at $48 a set we aren't making much, but since we posted we would do them on GB here's your chance. If you are in bump the thread and We will give you the code. We will have these in the future at $68 a set.
So who's' in?
These will be a pre buy with about 1 week lead time so these are not in stock, but will have for you shortly.
Mark

I am in.
mepstein
I'll buy a couple sets. Thank you for making these!
jim dorociak
I would like a set. Jim jdorociak@gmail.com
SKL1
One set please...
Mitox
I'll purchase a set, thanks
brant
Yes please.
And are the 914/6 column cover pieces on the website?
green914
one set please! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
Kansas 914

It will be nice to have some spares - I am in for one set - cheers!
amfab
Yes, I am in
76-914
I'm in for a pair.
brownaar
Are these "cut and paste" like mentioned in the other thread. As opposed to 2-color injection molding. I know you mentioned that would be quite a bit more expensive to produce.
Amenson
I am in for a pair.

Thanks for all of the great new products!
Mikey914
QUOTE(brownaar @ May 2 2017, 09:21 AM) *

Are these "cut and paste" like mentioned in the other thread. As opposed to 2-color injection molding. I know you mentioned that would be quite a bit more expensive to produce.

These are. They require more labor to produce, but are quite nice. Attached is a close up.
BillC
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 3 2017, 11:24 AM) *

These are. They require more labor to produce, but are quite nice. Attached is a close up.

What glue do you use to attach the two parts? I have a rear taillight lens where the clear reverse light portion detached from the orange portion at the seam. I'd like to glue them back together, but not sure what to use. Was actually thinking about using Testor's model glue.
mepstein
QUOTE(BillC @ May 3 2017, 05:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 3 2017, 11:24 AM) *

What glue do you use to attach the two parts? I have a rear taillight lens where the clear reverse light portion detached from the orange portion at the seam. I'd like to glue them back together, but not sure what to use. Was actually thinking about using Testor's model glue.

Use superglue.
bbrock
I'll take a pair.
bfrymire
I will need to check when I get home, but I believe I need at least one. (Maybe two sets)
Hoppie944s2
ill take a set porschenut1967@gmail.com
jfort
In for one set.
eg914
I will take one set!
nsyr
I'm in for a set.
Mr.Nobody
In for a set.
db9146
One Pair please.
aircooledboy
Yes please. I haven't sent you any of my money in weeks!! Lol (BTW you never sent me a paypal bill for the carpet section beerchug.gif )
914Timo
I´ll take a set. Thanks for making these piratenanner.gif
Mikey914
PM's have been sent and link can be found on the first post.
SKL1
Thx for the code- all ordered!
Mikey914
Currently have about 10 sets ready to ship, and working on more.
Thanks all!
charlesmac
I'd like a set of these, plus a few other goodies that I'll get ordered by the 10th.
Thanks!
anderssj
I'll take a pair please. Thanks for making these!
Amphicar770
Put me down for a set. Thx.
914outlaw
Order placed. Thank you
craig downs
Sliding under the deadline. I would like a set.
Order placed.
craig downs
Still working on these?
pgollender
Mark
I'm in for a set.
Do I access buy thru your website ?
craig downs
Just received an email today that their on their way. Thanks Mark
Amphicar770
Got mine in, they look great.

Have not put them on car yet. Does using Euro lenses require a different housing or other mods? I am guessing the Euro spec cars use two bulbs?
Mikey914
Not required to change out, but you can do the split housing that craig at camp914 has if you want to get fancy
johnpierre
ill take a set too...
johnpierre
is it as simple as changing out the one's i have on now? do i need to change the thing-a-mi-giggy, i.e. this euro style lens works this the bulb set that i already have???
AZ914
QUOTE(johnpierre @ Jun 6 2017, 10:04 PM) *

is it as simple as changing out the one's i have on now? do i need to change the thing-a-mi-giggy, i.e. this euro style lens works this the bulb set that i already have???

John,
as Mikey914 said a few post back. The lens is just the lens and can be used as is. There will be light shining thru the white and amber portions when on.
You can do a 'euro-conversion' using a kit that is for sale at CAMP914.COM that will then split the 'parking light' and signal like on the euro cars.
johnpierre
QUOTE(AZ914 @ Jun 7 2017, 05:53 AM) *

QUOTE(johnpierre @ Jun 6 2017, 10:04 PM) *

John,
as Mikey914 said a few post back. The lens is just the lens and can be used as is. There will be light shining thru the white and amber portions when on.
You can do a 'euro-conversion' using a kit that is for sale at CAMP914.COM that will then split the 'parking light' and signal like on the euro cars.

ok great....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.