Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2017 T shirt and Hoodie Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Andyrew
If you feel bad because your either moving, have a new job, or someone you know is graduating and your unable to attend WCR 2017 then perk up! Do the next best thing and grab yourself a WCR 2017 T shirt or Hoodie! So that every time you wear it you can remember how much fun you would have had happy11.gif biggrin.gif evilgrin.gif

WCR 2017 Shirt and Hoodie orders will be placed on 5/10/17.

Shirts are $15ea and hoodies are $25ea. Shipping is $5 or can be picked up at WCR 2017.

Front of the shirt will have the 914 World logo on the pocket location
Click to view attachment

Rear will have the 2017 WCR logo with all the sponsors on the bottom.
Click to view attachment

Shirts will be white, and hoodies will be light Grey

Please paypal adalen@pacbell.net (Send money as "Friend" or include paypal fees) and include size requirement on paypal order. Please also PM me your order information including delivery address so I can keep track of who orders what.

Thanks all!
wes
Shouldn't there be more snow in mountains on the logo, skiing till July 4th.
(Just had to ha ha) lol-2.gif icon_bump.gif
VegasRacer
Would it be possible to upgrade the t-shirt that is included with my registration to a hoodie? confused24.gif I will gladly pay the extra $10 difference.
Andyrew
John,

I thought about making that an option, but didnt think there would be interest. Yes you can do that. PM me.

Thanks!
Steve
I'll take a large hoodie. I will pick it up at the event.
I will send PayPal later this week.
Andyrew
Bimp!
hndyhrr
I would like 2 large men's t-shirts please, sending paypal as soon as i hit reply

Thanks
Renee
Hndyhrr
ConeDodger
Bumpity Bump!

Get your "I'm not going but I want a t-shirt and Hoodie" order in! aktion035.gif

Be one of the cool kids!
green914
icon_bump.gif
green914
Payment sent for One hoodie, will pick it up at the event with my t-shirt. w00t.gif
ConeDodger
Rule number one at WCR 2017. You must be stylin' at all times! Get your t-shirt and hoodie orders in quick! cheer.gif
wes
Paypal payment sent for XL hoodie, thanks
ConeDodger
QUOTE(wes @ May 5 2017, 04:31 PM) *

Paypal payment sent for XL hoodie, thanks

Excellent choice sir. And for the lady? evilgrin.gif
Mike Bellis
Just sent payment for a hoodie
ConeDodger
It's going to be cool in those late evening parking lot parties. Get your hoodie so you don't have to slip away shivering! evilgrin.gif
MartyYeoman
PayPal and PM sent for 1ea. XL Hoodie.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ May 7 2017, 11:24 AM) *

PayPal and PM sent for 1ea. XL Hoodie.

Marty, will you be sporting your Mammoth wear in Mammoth? cheer.gif
Andyrew
Last day for Hoodie and T shirt orders!
Mblizzard
I will take hoodie xl.
jmalone
I would like to upgrade to a XL hoodie. Pay Pal and pm sent
sb914
I'll take a medium hoodie if I may.
ConeDodger
SUIT UP!!! It's WCR time baby! piratenanner.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ May 10 2017, 03:04 PM) *

I will take hoodie xl.

QUOTE(sb914 @ May 10 2017, 04:49 PM) *

IPB Image
Just need your paypal!
JRust
Well I'm not doing white. So I guess I'll take a hoodie in XXL please
sb914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 10 2017, 10:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ May 10 2017, 03:04 PM) *

I will take hoodie xl.

QUOTE(sb914 @ May 10 2017, 04:49 PM) *

[img]http://www.914world.com/bbs2/uploads_offsite/ih1.redbubble.net-172-149
Just need your paypal!

Paid thanks
Andyrew
Ok guys, I finally have been able to get back on this. Sorry for the delay for those that were waiting.

So everyone knows our large shirts never came in, I am working on getting them made so I can have them sent out appropriately. In the event that our supplier never makes them I will issue a full refund to those of you who ordered a large shirt.

Below is the list of Items I need to ship out. If you are not on this list and believe you should be LET ME KNOW! Some of you have upgraded to a hoodie or changed to a different size shirt at the event so let me know!!!

Large shirts still needed -
Chris Baker – 1ea
Tony Hull - 1ea
Stephen Faddis – 1ea
Mike Dodgen – 1ea
Lawrence Wach – 1ea
Renee Daniels – 2ea

All else-
Michael Blizzard – 1ea XL Hoodie
Marty Yeoman – 1ea XL Hoodie
Mike Bellis – 1ea XXL Hoodie and Shirt and Badge
Timothy Clark – 1ea XL Shirt
Ed Lord – 1ea XL Shirt and Badge
Keith Hulley – 1ea XL Shirt and Badge
Jamie Rust - 1ea XXL Hoodie
Michael Palmer - 1ea XL Hoodie
Martin Scheider - 2ea XL Shirts
Elliot Cannon - XXL Shirt

Also I have some hoodies and shirts leftover if you wish to order one! PM Me the size and quantity desired. The hoodies especially turned out very nice biggrin.gif

I should have one or two extra of large through XXL of hoodies and shirts. Let me know so I can check my stock.
MartyYeoman
Andyrew,
I just saw this post. PM sent. Sorry for the confusion. screwy.gif
Marty
Steve
I down sized to a medium at the event, so you can remove Stephen Faddis from the list.
olsib914
Hmm name not on list for hoodie. PP sent May 10th, XL ordered. Missed a great event because 914 undergoing major rehab.
olsib 914
Michael Palmer
Andyrew
QUOTE(olsib914 @ Jun 14 2017, 07:01 PM) *

Hmm name not on list for hoodie. PP sent May 10th, XL ordered. Missed a great event because 914 undergoing major rehab.
olsib 914
Michael Palmer

I do have you down! Didnt write "shipped" on my notes so It didnt stand out.
Andyrew
OK I just did inventory and here is what I have not currently sold as noted above.

T shirts:
1ea Medium
1ea 2XL

Sweatshirts:
2ea Large
2ea 2XL
Andyrew
Hoodie
Andyrew
Shirt
MartyYeoman
Hey Andrew,
Still waiting on my hoodie. confused24.gif
Marty
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Jul 5 2017, 12:41 PM) *

Hey Andrew,
Still waiting on my hoodie. confused24.gif
Marty

USPS is no longer offering mail service to San Ramon. Too much traffic! av-943.gif lol-2.gif
Andyrew
I've been prepping the orders for the past couple weeks trying to make sure I have my ducks in a row. Sadly I only have a couple hours of ME time a weeks to work on things with the baby and my work schedule. Im also waiting on the large T shirts to arrive (Should be this week I think), but I'll start shipping what I have this week.
MartyYeoman
Good to hear that.
76-914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jul 5 2017, 09:17 AM) *

I've been prepping the orders for the past couple weeks trying to make sure I have my ducks in a row. Sadly I only have a couple hours of ME time a weeks to work on things with the baby and my work schedule. Im also waiting on the large T shirts to arrive (Should be this week I think), but I'll start shipping what I have this week.

No one here has ever had any problems with that vendor, eh Andrew? shades.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jun 15 2017, 11:17 PM) *

OK I just did inventory and here is what I have not currently sold as noted above.

T shirts:
1ea Medium
1ea 2XL

Sweatshirts:
2ea Large
2ea 2XL

Still have some inventory! This is my last bump till I package it up and bring it for goodies for next year. Note shirts are now $7 shipping and sweaters are $13 shipping. I underestimated shipping considerably. dry.gif
ConeDodger
USPS soft envelope bag thing.
Andyrew
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Aug 10 2017, 09:15 AM) *

USPS soft envelope bag thing.

Exactly what I did. They wanted $14 for a 1lb 2oz package. Fedex wanted $13 so I went fedex.

Shirts were 6,25-7 for under 13oz via USPS.

Shipping is no longer cheap. Long gone are the days you can ship a 5lb box halfway across the country for $7.50.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.