Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOld: Set of NITTO NT05 205/50/15 new..excellent performance tire
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
exultant1
Brand New set of 4 Nitto NT05 for $350 plus shipping and paypal fees.
(These are 450 to 600 in stores)
Please see specs
http://m.nittotire.com/passenger-tires/nt0...rformance-tire/

The NT05™ is a max performance tire engineered to complement the power of your vehicle. It was developed through extensive computer simulation modeling and on-track testing. The rigorous development process helped produce a street tire that provides precise and responsive handling and performance. Knowing the tire is responding to your inputs will inspire your confidence.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS[quote]
A Perfect Pair
For even greater drag performance, the NT05 max performance tire can be paired with the NT05R drag radial on the rear axle. When developing both product lines, Nitto matched the tread design and sizing to fit modern performance vehicles.
Dry Performance
The continuous center rib combined with large outer shoulder tread blocks provides consistent contact with the road for a high-level of dry performance.
Predictable Cornering
The specifically formulated tread compound and reinforced internal construction were engineered to emphasize dry road response, traction, handling and high-speed capabilities.
Handling Stability
The reinforced tread blocks and the large continuous center rib provide exceptional rigidity and stability.
UTQG TREADWEAR*

TRACTION

AA

TEMPERATURE

A
UTQG TREADWEAR*

Click to view attachment
exultant1
Click to view attachment
koozy
I would like to buy these. I am also in the bay area. I'll PM my contact info
Coondog
QUOTE(koozy @ May 3 2017, 11:27 PM) *

I would like to buy these. I am also in the bay area. I'll PM my contact info

Good buy, great tire. Had these on my Roush Mustang stuck to the road like glue.
koozy
I have a good friend who is in need of tires and is short on cash at the moment so I figured I would surprise him with something nice since I worked some overtime and have a little left over to give.
garrettlee2
If they haven't sold I'll take them (909)8387950
koozy
Rob, great meeting you today. Looking forward to seeing you and your car at an LPR autocross sometime. Thanks for the great deal on tires.

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.