Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Black Center Seat Cushion for 914/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IAA1963
I am looking for a center seat cushion in black for the plastic tray. I am looking for NOS or a perfect used one only.

Mark
914Sixer
AutoAtlanta had some on Ebay recently. Might check there.
IAA1963
Unfortunately no black ones.
Jett
IIRC, after searching for two years, I bought the last black one from AA and it was expensive!

From a cost perspective it might be more viable to get a good used one and have an upholstery shop make it perfect.
boxstr
Mark, good morning. I have several of the center pads at CAMP 914. I will pull out a good one and if you send me your email I will send a pic.
Craig at CAMP
GaroldShaffer
does you plastic center tray have two compartments or just one big one? Very early 914s had just one big open compartment so the underside of the arm rest is different.

This is what a very early tray & pad look like.
IAA1963
Garold, my car was built 05/70 and I just learned that it should have the split tray.
Craig, PM sent.
IronHillRestorations
Let me dig into the my black hole of my parts stash. What's the going rate for an NOS one??
boxstr
Mark, I found four. One is in excellent condition on the vinyl section. It does need the bottom part recovered. I have an upholstery person who can do this.
I only found a large corduroy fixed seat bottom.
Craig at CAMP
IronHillRestorations
I can see my NOS one, it will just take a bit to get my hands on it.
IronHillRestorations
Pics. NOS, not totally perfect but close
IronHillRestorations
More
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.