Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LED Lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mmascari
Can someone please provide me the website to purchase these? I thought I had bookmarked the site last time it was discussed in a thread but I cannot find it nor the thread. Thanks
ConeDodger
Spoke is the screen name I think. I'm not sure he maintains stock of them. He had a group buy and I got mine.
arne
Username here is "spoke". Thread here - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=277079&hl=
mmascari
Thanks a lot guys.
mmascari
Here is his website: https://www.spokeworksled.com/914-led-solutions

ConeDodger
Here's a couple pictures of his work on my car. I have the entire package in Euro...
ConeDodger
Oh, and as long as you're doing it, might as well go to 914Rubber.Com and get the LED headlights too...

Pretty dramatic difference. Those are H4's on the left in the before picture....
drem914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 5 2017, 08:26 PM) *

Oh, and as long as you're doing it, might as well go to 914Rubber.Com and get the LED headlights too...

Pretty dramatic difference. Those are H4's on the left in the before picture....

Where are they listed on 914Rubber site? I cant find them confused24.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(drem914 @ May 6 2017, 12:59 AM) *

Contact Mikey914 directly. These are pretty cool. No drop in idle or dimming of the lights when you idle. Very low current draw.
mepstein
Love my led headlights - makes driving at night so much easier. And all the kits that Spoke makes.
drem914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 5 2017, 09:11 PM) *

QUOTE(drem914 @ May 6 2017, 12:59 AM) *

Contact Mikey914 directly. These are pretty cool. No drop in idle or dimming of the lights when you idle. Very low current draw.

Thx
Mikey914
we will get these up on the site this next week, also if you need the 914rubber version of the Euro lens for the fronts we can provide with all the seals
SKL1
Don't know if spoke will make new ones, but you'd better hope so. Got the euro set on one car F&R,and euro/Italian front on the other. They work great. Just need to mod the little arrow flashers in the tach to make them work right because of the current draw.
whitetwinturbo
QUOTE(SKL1 @ May 6 2017, 07:16 PM) *

Don't know if spoke will make new ones, but you'd better hope so. Got the euro set on one car F&R,and euro/Italian front on the other. They work great. Just need to mod the little arrow flashers in the tach to make them work right because of the current draw.

..........and what is the "mod" for the little tach arrows?
beer.gif
Spoke
QUOTE(SKL1 @ May 6 2017, 10:16 PM) *

Stu,

What's going on with your tach turnsignal indicators? Both flashing together? Not at all? Contact me if you need some assistance.

As far as availability of boards, we transitioned from group buys and binge building to general availability. All LED boards we make are generally available now on my website.
mmascari
QUOTE(Spoke @ May 8 2017, 01:10 PM) *

QUOTE(SKL1 @ May 6 2017, 10:16 PM) *

Stu,

What's going on with your tach turnsignal indicators? Both flashing together? Not at all? Contact me if you need some assistance.

As far as availability of boards, we transitioned from group buys and binge building to general availability. All LED boards we make are generally available now on my website.

Ordered my euro front from spoke and he had a set in stock. Can't wait to install them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.