Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Glass gauge lens set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
riccorman
I'm trying to find a set of glass lenses for the stock gauges (with ugly marred plastic lenses) in my 1975 2.0 instrument cluster. Anyone have any available, or otherwise know where I might obtain them? Thanks in advance for any/all replies

-ric
porschetub
Pelican used to,otherwise a good local glass supplier could easily sort for you.
boxstr
Ric, good morning. You might contact North Hollywood speedometer. They do very good work. Try nhspeedometer.com
Craig at CAMP
Shadowfax
I have a spare speedometer with glass lens for $30 shipped. Also have the tach but it is in good, working condition. Not sure if you want to pay for the whole part just for the glass. Can do $70 shipped on the tach. I can post pics later if you're interested.
bdstone914
Pelican gets the glass from North Hollywood speedometer Service.
branston
QUOTE(Shadowfax @ May 7 2017, 09:54 AM) *

I have a spare speedometer with glass lens for $30 shipped. Also have the tach but it is in good, working condition. Not sure if you want to pay for the whole part just for the glass. Can do $70 shipped on the tach. I can post pics later if you're interested.

If the tach isn't sold to OP I'll be happy to take it. PM me.
Thanks
Chris914n6
Take the plastic ones to a glass place. The good ones have a bitch'n circle cutter so the price ends up just a few bucks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.