Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Turn Signal & Wiper Assembly Part Location
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
surfhawaii1
Hello 914 World Members',

I'm new to 914 (been in VW's): working on replacing steering wheel top bearing (to reduce play), while removing turn signal/washer assembly, a small "z" shaped part-popped-out. Can some inform what this part is and where it belongs (see photos).
Your information and insight greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Barry
zig-n-zag
Welcome Barry! I can phone pic the placement of that clip for you. PM me your number. I just changed my turn signal switch and the old one is on the bench... I am local 808. :wttc:
mepstein
welcome.png
Shadowfax
welcome.png
Aloha!
Tbrown4x4
I just had mine apart and forgot to take pictures. That clip should go on the upper left screw location. The dimple goes into a hollow on the plastic housing, and the bent end fits in a slot. It really can only go in one way. Sorry about the no pictures thing!
surfhawaii1
QUOTE(Tbrown4x4 @ May 8 2017, 03:10 AM) *

I just had mine apart and forgot to take pictures. That clip should go on the upper left screw location. The dimple goes into a hollow on the plastic housing, and the bent end fits in a slot. It really can only go in one way. Sorry about the no pictures thing!

Thank you very much for the information Tbrown4x4!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.