Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911 front struts w/ 3 1/2" spacing - FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
911 front struts w/ 3 1/2" spacing. These just came off a late 80's 911. Boge front struts with 3 1/2" brake spacing fit aluminum S calipers or most other calipers with 3 1/2" spacing. Will fit boxter brake calipers with an adaptor. The balljoints and strut inserts are still in very good condition and are included with purchase. The oem inserts are probably Boge but can easily be upgraded to Bilsteins. $450 + ship. Shipping is probably ~$50. Email mark@markepstein.net to purchase.

*911 owner removed these to purchase raised spindle coil over struts.
mb911
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 8 2017, 04:57 AM) *

911 front struts w/ 3 1/2" spacing. These just came off a late 80's 911. Boge front struts with 3 1/2" brake spacing fit aluminum S calipers or most other calipers with 3 1/2" spacing. Will fit boxter brake calipers with an adaptor. The balljoints and strut inserts are still in very good condition and are included with purchase. The oem inserts are probably Boge but can easily be upgraded to Bilsteins. $450 + ship. Shipping is probably ~$50. Email mark@markepstein.net to purchase.

*911 owner removed these to purchase raised spindle coil over struts.

I have the very same setup and very nice setup and clean.
mepstein
Price reduced to $395 + ship.
twistedstang
I'll take them. Sending email now.
RichPugh
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 11 2017, 09:00 PM) *

Price reduced to $395 + ship.

If theyre still avail, I will take them. Just tell me where to send payment smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.