Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale 1974 914 shell. Sold pending funds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
csdilligaf
I have two many and this one has to go. It is a solid shell. A little rust through in the hell hole but the longs and floor are good. It has spent its life in CA and Texas. Still has a Texas title. The transmission bar was cut out of the rear trunk by previous owner but since I was going with a full tube chassis in back I did not care, maybe you wont either. Contact me if you want any more info
$200
Chip Smith
csdilligaf at cox dot net
mepstein
Wow! If this wasn't so far away, I'd be at your house tonight. GLWTS.
csdilligaf
Yeah you guys back in the rust belt never come across 40 year old cars with no rust. I grew up in Michigan and if it was 5 years old the fenders flapped in the wind and water splashed through the floor boards. And I don't miss it at all!
Wayne
I'm interested PM Sent
infraredcalvin
If it doesn't work out with Wayne, I'll step up in line. Looks like a perfect swap for the rusty race tub I have... including the rear cut. Sending a PM.
csdilligaf
Pat I will send you a pic of the rear cut out. It didn't work out with Wayne
infraredcalvin
Chip, all is looking good for a sat am pickup, probably around 10. I'll confirm when I get a trailer lined up.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.