Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SMRZ's video of V8 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr. Roger
Just go to ....
ftp://grubbenterprises.com/pub/

It's the three big files. If there is anything else in there you see, I didn't putit there....
Andyrew
I could only get one of them to work....

Paul.. Residential area..... cool_shades.gif
Dr. Roger
it's the 3 *.mov files.
jonwatts
You need to get out of your neighborhood and onto some deserted roads.

skline
That is some bandwidth you have, it downloaded all 3 files in around a minute. Way fast.
smrz914
I wasn't going that fast. BTW these were pretty much before I started and body work. I have more pictures on my site. Right click and save as.

Thanks again for hosting these rogergrubb.
Andyrew
So....

Drive it lately much??
skline
I need someone to ride with me and shoot the video. Its hard to shift and drive and hold the camera at the same time. Any local volunteers? I promise to drive safe. happy11.gif
Dr. Roger
QUOTE (skline @ May 9 2005, 10:32 PM)
That is some bandwidth you have, it downloaded all 3 files in around a minute. Way fast.

thanks. =-) yep it's fast.

i can take video and serve it up. anyone ??? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
smrz914
She's out of commision untill I get to do some rust repair. Last time I drove her was in january. she's 160 miles away while i'm up at school. Sooo want to drive her again. It's such a thrill, so much torque, probably more then I should be running.

There is a lot of ticking in the background, thats my fuel pump. It's a facet pump and is mounted on the engine side of the firewall behind the pasenger seat. Then there is also the roof squeeking.
skline
QUOTE (smrz914 @ May 10 2005, 12:28 AM)
There is a lot of ticking in the background, thats my fuel pump. It's a facet pump and is mounted on the engine side of the firewall behind the pasenger seat. Then there is also the roof squeeking.

Mount the fuel pump on rubber mounts down under the battery and take the top off. Mine squeaks from the control arm bushings so that I will have to change them out and install the rollers I bought. But for now, I can live with the squeak. dry.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ May 9 2005, 11:47 PM)
I need someone to ride with me and shoot the video. Its hard to shift and drive and hold the camera at the same time. Any local volunteers? I promise to drive safe. happy11.gif

when? biggrin.gif
MattR
QUOTE (skline @ May 9 2005, 10:47 PM)

I'll stop by thursday on my way home scott. Will you be home around 6ish?
skline
QUOTE (MattR @ May 10 2005, 11:10 AM)
QUOTE (skline @ May 9 2005, 10:47 PM)
I need someone to ride with me and shoot the video. Its hard to shift and drive and hold the camera at the same time. Any local volunteers? I promise to drive safe.  :evilgrin:

I'll stop by thursday on my way home scott. Will you be home around 6ish?

It all depends on if they get to my letter at the dispatch hall. So far they are only at E, I am letter O. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.