Full Version: OT: What a charmer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AndyC
Read the Q & A section

Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4548076621&rd=1
CptTripps
Questions from other buyers for this listing

Q: hi just viewing your engine whilst looking for something!!!if the engine is as good as your sense of humour then its gonna be a cracker!!!!!you sure told the ebay voyeur!!!!very funny,good luck. paul.
08-May-05

A: Thanks Paul, bloody people! They just get to me after a while.

Q: Hi - just a few questions: 1. Do you have the history for the engine 2. Why is the one heat exchanger removed 3. Are the heat exchanger studs ok 4. have the tensioners been upgraded to hydrolics 5. Is the clutch replaced 6. Are the exhaust oxygen air intakes blanked off 7. Are the head studs ok - any sign of leakage / head warping Grateful if you would keep on ebay at least until you have responded to these q's thanks

A: 1.Cant afford the phone call, cant afford the engine! 2.Serious buyers talk & tyrekickers, anoraks & timewasters type! 3. I bet you are the founder of the ebay voyeurs club arent you? 4. Why are you such a waste of skin? 5.go & bother someone else. 6.Please leave ebay forever. 7. I bet you talk to your computer dont you? 8. If there was anything wrong with the engine I would have declared it & dont need a prick like you asking smart questions to try & belittle me.

Q: Fancy selling St St Heat exchangers seperate?
A: No

Q: i will be willing to give you £1000 for this engine, what is postage cost or must it be collected, please reply
A: Call me on 01903 779363 or 07867773742 Regards Lee.
AndyC
maybe I should give him a call and see if his telephone manner is equally as eloquent biggrin.gif
tat2dphreak
lol2.gif

seems like a swell guy! very personable...

skline
QUOTE (CptTripps @ May 10 2005, 05:46 AM)
Q: Hi - just a few questions: 1. Do you have the history for the engine 2. Why is the one heat exchanger removed 3. Are the heat exchanger studs ok 4. have the tensioners been upgraded to hydrolics 5. Is the clutch replaced 6. Are the exhaust oxygen air intakes blanked off 7. Are the head studs ok - any sign of leakage / head warping Grateful if you would keep on ebay at least until you have responded to these q's thanks

A: 1.Cant afford the phone call, cant afford the engine! 2.Serious buyers talk & tyrekickers, anoraks & timewasters type! 3. I bet you are the founder of the ebay voyeurs club arent you? 4. Why are you such a waste of skin? 5.go & bother someone else. 6.Please leave ebay forever. 7. I bet you talk to your computer dont you? 8. If there was anything wrong with the engine I would have declared it & dont need a prick like you asking smart questions to try & belittle me.

Translated to American English means, I have no clue what I have here but am willing to sell it now for 1000 pounds even though the bidding has gone higher than that.
Joe Bob
Nice patina of rust on that puppy....I've seen dead bodies that were stuffed in an airport locker in better condition.... unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.