Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS In Gauge or Not NOS purchase
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
Tired of looking at that cloudy grimy gauge face. Sick of the smell of a fuel dipstick in the trunk. poke.gif

Your solution is finally here and available for the first one of you folks who has had just about enough and won't take it anymore! Only requirement: Let the moths fly out of your wallet.

I have a very very nice fully operational gauge from my 1971 which I bought to freshen up my cluster#@%* of gauges. This lovely Silver Dot w/ face and bezel in perfect condition is ready for insertion in the place of your cluster sheeplove.gif . All functions function. I would take 50 bucks + actual shipping.

Paypal prefered. pm if you would like to engage with this fine example of visual history.

Tom_T
Completely OT Forrest, but you & the South County Teener contingent should plan to take off that day & meet up to caravan down to Escondido for the Brit & German Car Night at Cruisin' Grand in Old Town Escondido on Friday Aug. 4 5-9 pm.

See here -
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry2484218

https://cruisingrand.com/events/view/2017-0...erman-car-night

BTW - Very nice looking gauge & decent price folks! shades.gif

GLWTS! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
forrestkhaag
Thanks for the heads up Tom. Maybe by August of this year, I will have this conversion sorted out and road tested / and I will set attending this event as a goal.

forrestkhaag
icon_bump.gif
forrestkhaag
icon_bump.gif
forrestkhaag
Price reduced to 40.00
beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
icon_bump.gif
forrestkhaag
icon_bump.gif
forrestkhaag
I'm gonna keep bumping this until someone buys this delicious part off of me out of sheer annoyance. WTF.gif
av-943.gif
forrestkhaag
Price increased to 45.00 icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.