Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: :::cough:: ecomm :::cough:::
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
wrpspddrvr
So when is eComm (i.e HUBS!!) coming? Wasn't it supposed to go up the week after WCC? confused24.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif
Root_Werks
smile.gif Isn't this the never ending story? biggrin.gif
skline
Just trying to hold you on by the seat of your pants. It seems to be working too. biggrin.gif
Part Pricer

The eComm has been up and running for months.

skline
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ May 10 2005, 07:08 AM)

Ok, Ok, where is the link to the billet hubs??
SirAndy
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ May 10 2005, 06:08 AM)

dude, what the fuck is your problem ????
confused24.gif

OUR STORE IS NOT OPEN YET

barf.gif Andy
LouisCypher
QUOTE (SirAndy @ May 10 2005, 08:03 AM)

confused24.gif

barf.gif Andy

rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif
tat2dphreak
No Hubs for you... biggrin.gif
Part Pricer

I'm a little confused here.

1. A member asks about the long-awaited, much-anticipated e-commerce function.

2. Another member comments that it is a "never ending story". I believe that this is a reflection of the "long-awaited, much-anticipated" aspect.

3. A third member makes a comment that could be construed as referring to suspenseful antcipation.

4. I come along and make a post that contains a link to ebay as the e-commerce site. It was meant to be a joke but I guess that it went over some heads.

So, let's summarize. One person asks a question. Three people follow up with comments. And, I'm the only one that goes over some line and is accused of having a problem.

confused24.gif
Howard
There goes the Sportsmanship award happy11.gif
JB 914
QUOTE (SirAndy @ May 10 2005, 08:03 AM)

confused24.gif

barf.gif Andy

Lighten up Francis. cool.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ May 10 2005, 08:44 AM)
And, I'm the only one that goes over some line and is accused of having a problem.

yes. and if i recall correct, you were also the one who posted a link to our testing area ...

but i'm sure that was also just because you're such a good person and you just wanted to "help" ...
right?
dry.gif Andy
Eric_Shea
Off the meds? ohmy.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (SirAndy @ May 10 2005, 12:01 PM)
And, I'm the only one that goes over some line and is accused of having a problem.

yes. and if i recall correct, you were also the one who posted a link to our testing area ...

but i'm sure that was also just because you're such a good person and you just wanted to "help" ...
right?
dry.gif Andy

ok, now it makes a little more sense... the link is now pointing to ebay... if it was pointing to the "test" site before, that's not cool...
Part Pricer
QUOTE (SirAndy @ May 10 2005, 12:01 PM)

right?
dry.gif Andy

I think that you've got me confused with some other devious individual with an agenda.

I have never posted a link to your testing site. I don't even know where it is.

Also, my link in this thread has always pointed to ebay.

SLITS
Let the hostility begin........Give no quarter, take no prisioners........

....we are bored now that the WCC05 is over and have nothing else to do

......Miles..Oh Miles, where are you when we need you?

I like my hubs. They came from "The Fatherland" and haven't broken yet!

Antagonistic isn't this biggrin.gif ?

Can't we all just get along?
LouisCypher
yeah, simply get along ar15.gif bootyshake.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ May 10 2005, 09:08 AM)
I think that you've got me confused with some other devious individual with an agenda.

if that is true then i apologize for falsely accusing you ... grouphug.gif

and to the guy who posted the link to the eComm test site earlier:

confused24.gif Andy

SLITS
Being a "club" member means never having to say you're sorry smilie_pokal.gif laugh.gif
Thorshammer
Any of you guys touch my stuff, I'll kill ya

you touch me I'll Kill ya

Call me Psycho !

No ecomm for any of you, it is verbotten. You now must hop a plane and bring cash and pay onsite , then load your goods and leave. Remember when mail order took weeks to get your stuff. Now I can have this shit tomorrow if I want to. As for hubs, very nice, but they aren't keeping anyone off of the road. Psycho!

Erik Madsen

Thor= German God of strength.
Thorshammer= one load crack on the head
Toast
QUOTE (Thorshammer @ May 10 2005, 11:30 AM)
Any of you guys touch my stuff, I'll kill ya

you touch me I'll Kill ya

Call me Psycho !

No ecomm for any of you, it is verbotten. You now must hop a plane and bring cash and pay onsite , then load your goods and leave. Remember when mail order took weeks to get your stuff. Now I can have this shit tomorrow if I want to. As for hubs, very nice, but they aren't keeping anyone off of the road. Psycho!

Erik Madsen

Thorshammer= one load crack on the head

confused24.gif

alfred.gif
wrpspddrvr
So when's it gonna be up?

Kidding!! Just got all excited 'cause I thought Mueller had them all built up, just needed to sell them. Sigh...
Just so you know, Mueller, when I crash and die from faded brakes, I blame you. beer.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif
Aaron Cox
testy group of peeps arent we?

laugh.gif
tdgray
WTF.... must be raining in CA again biggrin.gif
markb
Everybody look over here....

There is no ecom.......
mharrison
Did you use the little flashy thing on me? I know you didn't do that!
ws91420
QUOTE (Thorshammer @ May 10 2005, 02:30 PM)

By the way Thor is a Norse god of thunder
SLITS
'O Crapth, I always thought a thor was when you had a boo boo on a body part. sad.gif
redshift
QUOTE (SirAndy @ May 10 2005, 12:03 PM)

confused24.gif

barf.gif Andy

laugh.gif

M
Thorshammer
Toast confused24.gif , The 1st part of the post was in jest. They are the lines from the movie "Stripes"
Ever See it?

As for German God Of Strength, The Germans also claim Thor as their God of Strength.

History for Kids began in 1995 as a community service learning project for sophomores at Portland State University in Portland, Oregon. Since 2000, however, it has been entirely organized and run by Karen Carr. Dr. Carr holds a PhD in Classical Art and Archaeology from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and is an associate professor of History at Portland State University. Her interests lie especially in the Greek and Roman worlds, which is where this site began; we have been gradually expanding into other periods in response to audience demand. If you would like to help with this expansion by writing a page, or a whole section, we'd be delighted. Thanks to the ads, we'd even pay you if we used your page. We'd also be willing to pay for peer review. If you've got a PhD in a relevant area, or similar experience (ABD is fine), and would be willing to do peer review, let us know.

At Least according to this DR Type from U of MI. Now as for the clasical definition. US Norwegians know who found the Americas first and who the actual god of thunder is. I knew this early on because I was scared of thunder as a child, and to ease my fear, my father would tell me stories of Thor makign the thunder with his hammer. When very young I heard the "anvil chorus" and asked my father if Thor played the drums as well.

Erik Madsen
Carl
Am I the only one who noticed this? huh.gif
rick 918-S
No ecomm for you! mad.gif

laugh.gif
Howard
QUOTE (Carl @ May 10 2005, 10:47 PM)
Am I the only one who noticed this? huh.gif

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! laugh.gif
messix

jeez guys don't you ever get any?

if you you chicks i'd say you were all pms'ing
SirAndy
QUOTE (markb @ May 10 2005, 03:13 PM)
There is no ecom.......

or is there? idea.gif
jonwatts
Just to play the role of narc in this little scharade, Qarl was the one who originally posted the links to the ecom testing area.

There, I feel better.

Britain Smith
What is that link at the top of the page...oh my GOD! It is the club store!

-Britain
LouisCypher
QUOTE (Thorshammer @ May 10 2005, 07:29 PM)
Toast confused24.gif , The 1st part of the post was in jest. They are the lines from the movie "Stripes"
Ever See it?

As for German God Of Strength, The Germans also claim Thor as their God of Strength.

History for Kids began in 1995 as a community service learning project for sophomores at Portland State University in Portland, Oregon. Since 2000, however, it has been entirely organized and run by Karen Carr. Dr. Carr holds a PhD in Classical Art and Archaeology from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and is an associate professor of History at Portland State University. Her interests lie especially in the Greek and Roman worlds, which is where this site began; we have been gradually expanding into other periods in response to audience demand. If you would like to help with this expansion by writing a page, or a whole section, we'd be delighted. Thanks to the ads, we'd even pay you if we used your page. We'd also be willing to pay for peer review. If you've got a PhD in a relevant area, or similar experience (ABD is fine), and would be willing to do peer review, let us know.

At Least according to this DR Type from U of MI. Now as for the clasical definition. US Norwegians know who found the Americas first and who the actual god of thunder is. I knew this early on because I was scared of thunder as a child, and to ease my fear, my father would tell me stories of Thor makign the thunder with his hammer. When very young I heard the "anvil chorus" and asked my father if Thor played the drums as well.

Erik Madsen

Please, that is in Norse or German MYTHOLOGY. bs.gif bs.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (LouisCypher @ May 10 2005, 11:01 PM)
Please, that is in Norse or German MYTHOLOGY. bs.gif bs.gif

agree.gif

makes for nice operas but otherwise of no relevance to modern day germans ...
rolleyes.gif Andy
Dead Air
"welcome to the 914 e commerce store, may I help you?"

Yeah, I need some replacement body panels, an engine rebuild kit, and some targa gaskets...

"Uhm...okay, over here you'll find all our 911 parts and over on this side parts for your shifter!"

Uh...Well my car is actually a 914 4 cyl. more like a Volkswagen than a 930 Turbo...Do you have any sheet metal?

"In fact we do, look on the back of this hub assembly is a little piece that vents the rotors, buy these and you'll be racing in no time!!

Well, were just building a daily driver..Do you have any engine parts?

"Of course...That would be more like "mechanical" which would be more like transmission, so here's a new shifter for ya!"

I think I'll start with bushings, do you have any bushings?

"No"

Glass? "no" Brake lines? "no" Bearings/ Seals? "no and no" Lenses? "no"

Well, thanks,... I guess I'll shop someplace else.

"What the fuck is your problem?!!"

SLITS
What...me worry finger.gif biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Dave Eddy @ May 11 2005, 05:21 AM)
"What the fuck is your problem?!!"

in case you haven't noticed, we're not in the biz to compete with the usual parts pusher outlets.
the ecomm will eventually be filled mostly with club members parts.
that was the whole idea all along ...

if you want to buy weatherstipping, go to AA ...
dry.gif Andy
Toast
QUOTE (Thorshammer @ May 10 2005, 08:29 PM)
Ever See it?

Nope. Must have been before my time. biggrin.gif
meares
seeing how i'm a newbie, i'm probably jumping in something i shouldn't BUT, i felt the same way about the shifter....its primary use is for a 911 and a '30!?! anyway if i'm tell me...i would like to order one! the following sounds like the Monty Python skit about the Cheese Shop! beerchug.gif

"welcome to the 914 e commerce store, may I help you?"

Yeah, I need some replacement body panels, an engine rebuild kit, and some targa gaskets...

"Uhm...okay, over here you'll find all our 911 parts and over on this side parts for your shifter!"

Uh...Well my car is actually a 914 4 cyl. more like a Volkswagen than a 930 Turbo...Do you have any sheet metal?

"In fact we do, look on the back of this hub assembly is a little piece that vents the rotors, buy these and you'll be racing in no time!!

Well, were just building a daily driver..Do you have any engine parts?

"Of course...That would be more like "mechanical" which would be more like transmission, so here's a new shifter for ya!"

I think I'll start with bushings, do you have any bushings?

"No"

Glass? "no" Brake lines? "no" Bearings/ Seals? "no and no" Lenses? "no"

Well, thanks,... I guess I'll shop someplace else.

Mueller
seeing how i'm a newbie, i'm probably jumping in something i shouldn't BUT, i felt the same way about the shifter....its primary use is for a 911 and a '30!?! anyway if i'm tell me...

notice it said "primary" which means it can be used in other applications such as when used with the 915 transmission conversion parts for 914/6's and 914 V8 cars smile.gif

Britain Smith
Man you guys...give the admins a break. You have been bitch'n about buying the hubs and getting the e-com set-up and now that it is you are bitch'n about the items available. If you want to buy hubs, then visit the store and buy them. It you want additional items then go somewhere that offers them and shut your pie hole. I am sure that they will be adding additional content when it comes available, at that time you can visit the store and purchase it to help support the club. Maybe we should start a thread the lists items that people would like to see available in the club store.

That is my 2 cents.

-Britain
nebreitling
i agree w/ britain... a couple of you guys are just being assholes.
meares
ok...i've got it!! hey Mueller have you seen the "Hitchhiker's Guide" movie yet? i haven't and i'm wondering if it's any good?
redshift
Hey Admins? How much for fender to cowl seals?

wink.gif

M
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (Britain Smith @ May 11 2005, 01:40 PM)
Man you guys...give the admins a break. You have been bitch'n about buying the hubs and getting the e-com set-up and now that it is you are bitch'n about the items available. If you want to buy hubs, then visit the store and buy them. It you want additional items then go somewhere that offers them and shut your pie hole. I am sure that they will be adding additional content when it comes available, at that time you can visit the store and purchase it to help support the club. Maybe we should start a thread the lists items that people would like to see available in the club store.

That is my 2 cents.

-Britain

agree.gif

if you don't find what you want in the club site, go to PP,AA,GPR,Paragon, or one of the dozens of other places that have stuff... I don't think the club store was ever supposed to compete on the same level as the major resellers, and I thought it's primary function was to give a central location to buy all of the "club member" products...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.