Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New race logo...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
New logo....available to members who wanna be just like Mike....not JUST a logo, but a expression of a state of mind... mueba.gif

Joe Bob
$10 and I pay shipping....available in white, black, silver, red, kelly green or light blue...production size 6 inches tall....

Ask me about custom logos for your race car and daily driver.....
xitspd
Z,

I like it! I'll take a black one. Paypal, check or what? Give me details and I will send$.

Dan
Joe Bob
QUOTE (xitspd @ May 10 2005, 06:34 AM)
Z,

I like it! I'll take a black one. Paypal, check or what? Give me details and I will send$.

Dan

Thanks....simple design that I came up with and when I was racing regularly I had many requests for copies.

Paypal works...

356@cox.net

For $15 you can also get the larger 11 inch tall model. Manfred just got a set of white for the rear quarter panels.
xitspd
Thanks! Paypal sent. Your logo reminds me a little of my avatar. It was the logo I used when I raced the Ensenada Grand Prix. That was a very cool event put on by Dave B. of TRE Motorsports. POC, PCA and NASA all in one place for four days tearing up a road course in downtown Ensenada, Mexico!
Joe Bob
In Cabo San Lucas, Mexico there is a bar called Lattitude 42 or something....they had something similar and sell them....w/o the "racing" along the bottom.

They advertised cold beer and the town's "worst" lunch....owned by a gringo and his local born wife. the wasn't THAT bad....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.