Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Rubber question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jbuggyus
I am fairly new to the 914 world and had a question about an online vender 914rubber. I have ordered a few items from them with great success and quality is superb,but has anyone had success contacting them? I have a few questions about an item and have sent a few emails and numerous voice mails over the course of 3 weeks with no response. Just curious.. thanks
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Jbuggyus @ May 10 2017, 10:38 AM) *

I am fairly new to the 914 world and had a question about an online vender 914rubber. I have ordered a few items from them with great success and quality is superb,but has anyone had success contacting them? I have a few questions about an item and have sent a few emails and numerous voice mails over the course of 3 weeks with no response. Just curious.. thanks

He's really active on the forum. Send him a PM here.

Zach
Jbuggyus
Thanks will do!
Andyrew
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showuser=3348

For clarification this is his user ID. Mark (Not Mikey) is a really nice guy and great to work with. 914rubber is a side business, but he does have full time staff. Matt, his brother does a lot for the business as well.

Sometimes they go to 914 events across the country and have to close up shop for a bit.
Mikey914
Thanks,
Yes I try to keep tabs here as much as I can. The 855-914-GUYS works best in the day when Scott can pick up directly. (shipping) Scott is real good forwarding me messages.
We are a small business but do try to be as responsive as possible. I apologize we have had a difficult time connecting. I just checked the PMs and I have nothing. Drop us a line at the shop today or a PM to me I can call you if you like.

-Mark
AKA Mikey914
Jbuggyus
Thanks Mike, I will try giving Scott a call today!
green914
914Rubber smilie_pokal.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(Jbuggyus @ May 10 2017, 09:55 AM) *

Thanks Mike, I will try giving Scott a call today!

Just hit me up if you have any problems. I know our phone tree had a dead end and we did miss some messages, but that should be corrected.

mark
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(green914 @ May 10 2017, 09:59 AM) *

914Rubber smilie_pokal.gif

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 10 2017, 12:26 PM) *

For clarification this is his user ID. Mark (Not Mikey) is a really nice guy and great to work with. 914rubber is a side business, but he does have full time staff. Matt, his brother does a lot for the business as well.

Sometimes they go to 914 events across the country and have to close up shop for a bit.

He's an amateur pilot so he spends a lot of time flying... av-943.gif lol-2.gif
Calwaterbear
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 10 2017, 08:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 10 2017, 12:26 PM) *

He's an amateur pilot so he spends a lot of time flying... av-943.gif lol-2.gif

Afraid to land?
Mikey914
Jbuggyus - Still no PM I'll try you directly here on world (as I can't find any other contact I can identify as you).
Mark biggrin.gif
Jbuggyus
Pm sent thanks
Mikey914
Not received. I'll drop you a PM directly you can just cut and paste the original. Maybe a letter is transposed?
Mikey914
Bueller .......................................................Bueller .............................

No seriously, I will not be in the office starting tomorrow til Tue, I do check threads and PMs but I can take care of just about anything you need , just takes longer when I'm out.
Jbuggyus
Phone lines are working now! Been in contact with Mark and Scot about an interior for my 914. What a great group of guys! Very helpful and can do about everything at 914Rubber. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.