Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 GT Koni Racing Rear Shocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
HaraldD
For sale
Koni Racing Rear Shocks, fresh rebuild with diagram. Used at 914-6 GT
What you see is what you get. Don`t know nothing about the springs.
Maybe someone know something about the 1872 or /872 Car?
1750 Dollar + Paypal fees + shipping and handling fro, Germany

Harald
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

HaraldD
Click to view attachment
SixerJ
Harald I'll take these, sending PM for details on payment etc

Guess some other bits I have my eye on will have to wait!

Jon
914forme
I will stand second in queue headbang.gif
SixerJ
Harald, I've sent you a coulple of PMs with my contact details so we can sort out shipping and get payment over to you etc, but just in case you haven't spotted them I'm posting here to let you know

Stephen, the last set of these I've seen for sale were the ones on eBay that socalandy snagged a few years back. They went for what I thought (at the time) were quite a bit of money and I seem to recall needed a rebuild. I missed out on those by I think 50 bucks......have to admit I did hesitate on this set for about 40min and checked out the parts stash during that time. The dual adjusters on the parts car are LEDA, close but no cigar for a GT clone
HaraldD
Hello Jon, Hello Stephen,

thank you for the fast reply's. I answered Jon with a PM.

Part`s are sold, thank`s again 914 World!!!!!!!

Harald
SixerJ
Shocks arrived safely a few days after Harald sent them, very well packaged and finished

Now I just need to find bump stops etc......

Thanks Harald!
bobt4945
I have had several sets of these double adjustable koni's over the years, last set I bought came from a guy who race Datsun's and they used the same set up as 914-6. what was interesting is he didn't know that they were rare and unique. point being check with old Datsun racer and their parts stash. buyer got a good deal!
pete000
Beautiful shock set !!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.