Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ebay 914 - worth $9450?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
siverson
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4&category=6430

?

-Steve
Looks nice, but for a 1.7 that's maybe a bit high, but if the car doesn't need much, it's not a bad deal maybe in the 8k range
CptTripps
To the right person...yes.

Looks to be a very clean, original car. If you are interested, see if you can get someone to go over and do a PPI on it for you.
TROJANMAN
that's a pretty nice looking car. i think there was another thread about it recently.
Cap'n Krusty
Probably ................. 20 people have thought it was worth bidding on ............. Looks pretty nice, and appears to have only a few minor problems. Odds are the oil leaks are the pushrod tubes, not the valve covers, but if that's all that's wrong, it may well be a solid value ....................... The Cap'n
tat2dphreak
I think there was another discussion recently.. first the car is NOT rust free, but it doesn't look bad... it might be worth 9k in it's condition on the East coast probably... since rust free cars are hard to come by... but on the west coast I doubt it would sell easily for 9-10k...

to the right person, that wants an original, low-miles car to finish up... for concourse maybe? this could be a great start...

someone who wants a project/driver, probably wouldn't pay the low-miles premium price...

Dead Air
QUOTE (CptTripps @ May 10 2005, 09:16 AM)
To the right person...yes.

Looks to be a very clean, original car. If you are interested, see if you can get someone to go over and do a PPI on it for you.

[QUOTE]
That's only because you LIKE yellow cars!! biggrin.gif
tdgray
Unmolested, Orginal Car...... but yet the FI Brain is laying behind the battery... OK

Tires are recent high performance Goodyear/Dunlop SP Sport 195/55r15 on rare restored Magnessium alloy Mahle "Gas Burner" Wheels for 1973 ..... uh no, those are not Gas Burners
Joe Bob
Looks nice but there could be rust....high dollars for that car. Only worth it if there is no rust....like above the brain knocking around scares me as well as the battery tray and whatever surprises underneath....
Joe Bob
Looking under the circuit board...some good size rusty starter boils....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.