Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mid-engine comradery
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
arne
Took the 914 out for a short test run today, got a quick headlight bob (up-down) from an MR-2 coming the other way. That was totally unexpected...
struckn
QUOTE(arne @ May 12 2017, 11:39 AM) *

Took the 914 out for a short test run today, got a quick headlight bob (up-down) from an MR-2 coming the other way. That was totally unexpected...

I had something like that happen at a car show a couple years ago. The Fiat X1/9 was parked in another section and the guy saw me arrived and hopped in his car drove over and said this seems more appropriate then being parked next to that Chevy Impala.

Also had another time similar when a Corvair parked next to me.
It was interesting that both the Corvair and Fiat X1/9 seem to be so much larger then the 914.

IPB Image]My Webpage[/url]
N_Jay
QUOTE(struckn @ May 12 2017, 03:29 PM) *

QUOTE(arne @ May 12 2017, 11:39 AM) *

I had something like that happen at a car show a couple years ago. The MR2 was parked in another section and the guy saw me arrived and hopped in his car drove over and said this seems more appropriate then being parked next to that Chevy Impala.

Also had another time similar when a Corvair parked next to me.
It was interesting that both the Corvair and MR2 seem to be so much larger then the 914.

IPB Image]My Webpage[/url]

Looks like an X1/9 to me.

A late Bertone version
TheCabinetmaker
That's what I thought too
Mark Henry
QUOTE(N_Jay @ May 12 2017, 04:34 PM) *

Looks like an X1/9 to me.

A late Bertone version

agree.gif it's a Fiat.
struckn
idea.gif unsure.gif agree.gif

You are right it's not a MR2 it's a Fiat X1/9. Me Bad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.