Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free: Set of steel wheels, early style
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rav914
At some point you have to realize you're just hoarding. The next 914 I planned out as a sleeper with steel wheels, ain't gonna happen. One 914 is more than enough. So I'm getting rid of the steelies. Dog dish hubcaps have some value so they're for sale in a different thread.

5.5" x 15". ALL of them need to be refinished but they look straight and true. The only stipulation is, you have to pick them up. The wheels are located in Anacortes, WA, your gateway to the San Juans! I may be able to get to Mount Vernon, WA for a hand off but that will can only be at my schedule. Just too busy, sorry.

Two weeks and their new residence will be at the Skagit County Transfer site (AKA, The Dump). Thanks,

Nate
Hoppie944s2
Would you ship them? If so I'll take them
Rob
Rav914
Hi Hoppie, thanks for asking, but no, unable.
euro911
Somebody in the PNW should grab them and possibly prep for shipping (2 boxes, 2 wheels to a box). The ideal size boxes can be purchased at Uhaul or Lowe's for a few bucks.
porsha916
hi, I have a friend that lives in Bellingham, WA. ,if no one else wants them. I will have him pick them up for me. Please send a contact number and have him contact you.
Thanks
Bill
DickSteinkamp
Nate,
I'll take them. I live in Bellingham and am retired. I can be in Anacortes most any day/time that works for you.

Dick
360-224-1428
dick@steinkamp.us
Rav914
Thanks for the replies everyone. They're spoken for as of this time. Should the current arrangement fall through, I'll go to the second, Mr. Steinkamp. Thanks,

Nate
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.