Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ta-Da!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tjmrfe
Finally, thanks to all the support, suggestions and my innate desire to not give up! Took my 10 year old stepson for his first ride in that thing that sits in the garage all the time.... bought him some ice cream, and it didn't stall....or beep the horn when I turned the wheel...holy crap....Many other enthusiasts here at 914 world deserve a big thanks...as does my Wife...temp gauge still pegs, but just for today...it was sweet...sweeter than the coffee ice cream we shared....love this car.... smile.gif Click to view attachment
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
76-914
Nice ride. beerchug.gif
Blue6
And the 10 yr old will always remember....
jkb944t
agree.gif piratenanner.gif
iankarr
piratenanner.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif
Larmo63
Cool story, cool guy, and cool car!!!!! w00t.gif
Krieger
Congratulations!
porschetub
Congrats clean car,the first drive comes second IMO ,getting a -6 or a nice upgraded/stock 4 motor running is a real buzz,all the other stuff falls into place and sucks your wallet @ the same time lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
Listen up Forrest and Lawrence poke.gif poke.gif .......
mepstein
Congrats!
eyesright
QUOTE(Tjmrfe @ May 12 2017, 04:44 PM) *

Finally, thanks to all the support, suggestions and my innate desire to not give up! Took my 10 year old stepson for his first ride in that thing that sits in the garage all the time.... bought him some ice cream, and it didn't stall....or beep the horn when I turned the wheel...holy crap....Many other enthusiasts here at 914 world deserve a big thanks...as does my Wife...temp gauge still pegs, but just for today...it was sweet...sweeter than the coffee ice cream we shared....love this car.... smile.gif Click to view attachment

OOOh, eMMMM, Geeee, another sick-o!
Cairo94507
beerchug.gif driving.gif
GaroldShaffer
piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
green914
Cool! w00t.gif
orthobiz
Steelies rule!

Paul
IronHillRestorations
Very cool! driving.gif smilie_pokal.gif wub.gif
ConeDodger
That's a nice car right there! biggrin.gif
LowBridge
well done... smilie_pokal.gif red914.jpg
Garland
Time well spent, with the family, and the car.

beer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.