Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB cloth braided hose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Blue6
Looking for 3' of 1" (25mm) cloth braided hose. Sierra Madre has it for $77.75 plus shipping. Thought that was expensive. Anyone have a piece for less?
boxstr
I have some at CAMP 914. Will check on Saturday.
Craig at CAMP
QUOTE(Blue6 @ May 12 2017, 06:10 PM) *

Looking for 3' of 1" (25mm) cloth braided hose. Sierra Madre has it for $77.75 plus shipping. Thought that was expensive. Anyone have a piece for less?

Larmo63
Try Mesa Hose in Costa Mesa.

He's open on Saturdays until 2:00.
toolguy
Autohaus Arizona
Sold in 5 meter roll. . .

9301073945M Ships Free
OE Supplier - Oil Hose/Line; 24mm ID; 5 Meter Roll
5 Meter Roll
View Details
$128.71
SALE$139.90
List: $365.90
Blue6
Thanks guys for the responses. I neglected to correctly describe it as 1" (25mm) ID, and about 1 1/2" (35mm) OD....
76-914
WTF.gif 1/4" wall thickness?
forrestkhaag
Hey Blue 6:

Dave: I need the same thing for my breather setup on the conversion so maybe we could split this cost if we need to by a roll of it. Mesa Hose does not have it as I have recently checked for that specific application. Keith is looking for the hose as well and may be a player with your hose.

I suggest you purchase the big roll and chase us around for repayment to include reducing your shipping costs.

No handling charges should apply in this case as you normally handle your hose for no charge ......... av-943.gif
Blue6
QUOTE(76-914 @ May 13 2017, 06:37 AM) *

WTF.gif 1/4" wall thickness?

Yeah Kent, it's the breather hose from the oil tank to the engine case. Thick rubber and wrapped in braided cloth.
Blue6
Forrest,
I also checked Mesa hose and Hose man inSanta Fe Springs. Neither had it. I'll wait to see what Craig comes up with. Maybe we'll use tool guys suggestion and split it btw you, Keith, and I. As far as playing with my hose, thank you for the offer, but you still have to pay... biggrin.gif
Larmo63
I'll need some of your hose too if there is anything left of it after Forrest and Keith get their piece.

popcorn[1].gif
Blue6
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ May 13 2017, 10:49 AM) *

I'll need some of your hose too if there is anything left of it after Forrest and Keith get their piece of it.

popcorn[1].gif

I'll buy the 5 meter roll from Autohaus Az if you, Forrest, and Keith want to commit. We would each get just over 4' for approx $32.... popcorn[1].gif
Larmo63
Sounds good, Hoser.

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
Pelican carries a 25" length that is supposed to be enough for 65-98 911's. Not sure if the 914-6 needs a longer hose.

000-043-205-16-M136 $17.75

Uro (which I would not buy) is $13.75

forrestkhaag
Nice offer Dave / I like a man willing to take all the risk for very little reward...

I'm in for my share of your hose.......
unsure.gif
Blue6
Thank you for the info Bruce, but my wife says my hose isn't quite long enough. biggrin.gif ...My car currently has that piece, but has another 6" piece spliced to it. I don't like the looks of the spliced piece. And with my car being a completely stock 916 GT/SS/LE, I need to keep it correct.. smile.gif
forrestkhaag
Have you ordered the roll of hose yet?...... We're waiting..... lol-2.gif
RARE 6
I'd also be in for an appropriate length for my original -6. PM me details if available.
Jim
914_teener
QUOTE(Blue6 @ May 13 2017, 03:45 PM) *

I'll need some of your hose too if there is anything left of it after Forrest and Keith get their piece of it.

popcorn[1].gif

I'll buy the 5 meter roll from Autohaus Az if you, Forrest, and Keith want to commit. We would each get just over 4' for approx $32.... popcorn[1].gif

Dave...I might be needing a length for my panel cooler for my solar panel conversion.
forrestkhaag
OK. I see a profit center evolving here. If Dave doesn't put his money where his hose is, I am going to take over.

Just ask Larmo about handling charges........ there is gold in them thar hills....

I am looking for a way to defray a portion of the costs incurred in the recent conversion to a 6 and this may just be the ticket.
Blue6
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ May 14 2017, 08:09 AM) *

Forrest, I'll be ordering first thing in the morn...I'll let you guys know as soon as I have my hose in hand...

QUOTE(RARE 6 @ May 14 2017, 12:03 PM) *

I'd also be in for an appropriate length for my original -6. PM me details if available.
Jim

Jim and Rob, sorry with 4 takers already, there is not enough hose for 5 players...

QUOTE(914_teener @ May 14 2017, 01:46 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

Dave...I might be needing a length for my panel cooler for my solar panel conversion.

jkb944t
I got mine at Patrick Motorsports for $35.00 for one meter of braided hose with 24mm ID.

This is the link: http://www.patrickmotorsports.com/part/eng...nk-ventilation/

Jeff B
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(Blue6 @ May 14 2017, 08:48 PM) *

QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ May 14 2017, 08:09 AM) *

Forrest, I'll be ordering first thing in the morn...I'll let you guys know as soon as I have my hose in hand...

QUOTE(RARE 6 @ May 14 2017, 12:03 PM) *

Jim

Jim and Rob, sorry with 4 takers already, there is not enough hose for 5 players...

Let me know how to pay / paypal cash etc.

QUOTE(914_teener @ May 14 2017, 01:46 PM) *

popcorn[1].gif

Blue6
Forrest, Keith, and Lawrence. Gentlemen, and I use that term loosely, I have the hose in my hot little hand. I'll be out of town until sat late. Anytime sun or after is good for pick up. I suggest you guys draw straws, and the loser has to come up here to the poor side of Orange County. Bring a handgun if you must..... smile.gif

I only need 3', so you guys can split the remaining 13'5"...
forrestkhaag
Paypal ok? beerchug.gif
Blue6
My paypal account is dormant. I currently accept cash and money orders made out to cash. biggrin.gif
914_teener
QUOTE(Blue6 @ May 17 2017, 08:47 AM) *

My paypal account is dormant. I currently accept cash and money orders made out to cash. biggrin.gif

Don.t you want to meet him at the bank? confused24.gif

RARE 6
Missed this group buy so ordered yesterday from Patrick Motorsports. Shipped same day and should be in my hands by the weekend. Cleaning up the engine compartment on my -6 before leaving for Fiesta NM next Thursday.
Blue6
Any of you three brave enough to come to the north end? Haven't heard from any of you...
Larmo63
I'm good to go on it.
forrestkhaag
I am good for it too / as long as it is not your north end......... . and by dormant, do you mean no money in it? av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.