Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who who who is coordinating Red Rocks this year?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Matty900
Last year Red Rocks was the same weekend as Okteenerfest and I would like to try and make it to both this year. Who is coordinating it this year? And is anybody else interested in road-tripping between the two
poorsche914
QUOTE(Matty900 @ May 13 2017, 03:25 PM) *
Last year Red Rocks was the same weekend as acting or fast Okteenerfest and I would like to try and make it to both this year. Who is coordinating it this year? And is anybody else interested in road-tripping between the two

Fixed it for you shades.gif
driving.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ May 13 2017, 01:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Matty900 @ May 13 2017, 03:25 PM) *
Last year Red Rocks was the same weekend as acting or fast Okteenerfest and I would like to try and make it to both this year. Who is coordinating it this year? And is anybody else interested in road-tripping between the two

Fixed it for you shades.gif
driving.gif

I did it on my with Google and it didn't translate so well
ConeDodger
My advice is PM Michael Wills and tell him you heard he's running Red Rocks. evilgrin.gif tell him he was drunk, but he definitely said it was "on me in 2017!" biggrin.gif

Then ask him for the dates... blink.gif
Elliot Cannon
Mikes planning Red Rocks? Whata guy huh? laugh.gif Is it going to be in Arizona this year?
mgp4591
Actually it's this year that has RRC and Octeenerfest schedules the same weekend... I was lucky enough to attend both last year. (It's amazing the freedoms offered to you when you're unemployed... shades.gif)
If it makes you feel any better, I've already chewed out Bob Saville for scheduling the two together... slap.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 13 2017, 08:30 PM) *

My advice is PM Michael Wills and tell him you heard he's running Red Rocks. evilgrin.gif tell him he was drunk, but he definitely said it was "on me in 2017!" biggrin.gif

Then ask him for the dates... blink.gif

What is his screen name?
michael7810
According to the 914 calendar published by Fourteener Motoring, RRC is Sept 14-17 in Glenwood Springs, CO. I sure hope the RRC date/location is accurate because I'm making plans to be there. So nice of Mr Wills (aka MOVEQIK) to step up to run the event.
michael7810
QUOTE(Matty900 @ May 13 2017, 12:25 PM) *

Last year Red Rocks was the same weekend as Okteenerfest and I would like to try and make it to both this year. Who is coordinating it this year? And is anybody else interested in road-tripping between the two

That's a helluva drive in a 914. It's 1900 miles 1-way from Scottsdale, AZ to Helen, GA.
Kansas 914
Here is a post from Sharon's Red Rocks Classic 2017 Facebook page:

September 14 – September 17
Sep 14 at 4pm to Sep 17 at 11am

What?! Another awesome Red Rocks location?! :-)
Our hotel room block is reserved under Porsche 914 group.
Best Western Antlers, 171 W 6th St, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Call (970) 945-8535 for reservations. If you want a fridge/microwave, request it when you reserve your room.
Single queen $130
Single king $140
Double queen $150
Beautiful location, walking distance to a lot of stuff including Glenwood Hot Springs Pool.

SEE YOU THERE!!! And please invite 914 friends I've missed.

I will be there Friday afternoon with a friend and his non-NARP (911 Turbo). There is also a Vintage Car Race event in Aspen those same dates so a few of the Durango Porsche guys are caravaning with us. As previously mentioned Octeenrfest is the same weekend. http://www.gosnowmass.com/event/aspen-snow...ntage-car-race/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.