Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Heat Exchangers for 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kkid
Hello guys,

I am looking to buy a pair of 2.0 Heat Exchangers. The stock steels are welcome if t's not rusted and functional. I personally like the sound of the steel HE better than SSI. But it all depends on the condition and price. I also would like to buy locally but not limited to.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
Shadowfax
I have a pair. Look crusty (a little surface rust) but are solid. Would look great ceramic or jet coated. These are heavy but I'll be glad to ship if you can't find local - let me know.

P.S. Hope you received the muffler OK

Click to view attachment
kkid
QUOTE(Shadowfax @ May 14 2017, 12:50 AM) *

I have a pair. Look crusty (a little surface rust) but are solid. Would look great ceramic or jet coated. These are heavy but I'll be glad to ship if you can't find local - let me know.

P.S. Hope you received the muffler OK

Click to view attachment

Thanks Shadowfax, for posting a pic of your HE. They are looking great!! I will ask for it if I can't find locally.

Yes, the Bursch arrived safely. It looks great!! I can't wait to install it.

Cheers!

kkid smile.gif
Shadowfax
Sounds good. Thank you, sir!
daytona
Someone was advertising a bunch of parts yesterday that included two sets of SS heat exchangers.
kkid
QUOTE(daytona @ May 14 2017, 06:10 AM) *

Someone was advertising a bunch of parts yesterday that included two sets of SS heat exchangers.

Wondering where the seller is located at....

Thanks for the info though.
KevinW
QUOTE(kkid @ May 14 2017, 06:58 AM) *

QUOTE(daytona @ May 14 2017, 06:10 AM) *

Wondering where the seller is located at....

Thanks for the info though.

It was on Pelican
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.