Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 4cyl CHT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wes
Simple looking for a good four cylinder CHT, will buy or trade for.
michael7810
If you want a new CHT, myself and others here recommend the Micro 1000 from Aircraft Spruce. I have the dual gauge on # 1&3.
wes
QUOTE(michael7810 @ May 16 2017, 11:13 AM) *

If you want a new CHT, myself and others here recommend the Micro 1000 from Aircraft Spruce. I have the dual gauge on # 1&3.

I looked at that and really liked it plus would fit in place of my consul temp gauge but the reviews looked as it might be a challenge to an old novice such as myself to install.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(wes @ May 16 2017, 10:34 AM) *

Wes,

I just removed two gauges from my car: the Aircraft Spruce CHT and the Innovate AFR. The cables are still in the tunnel and I can remove them. Will sell both for $50

Jim
draganc
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 16 2017, 11:40 AM) *

Wes,

I just removed two gauges from my car: the Aircraft Spruce CHT and the Innovate AFR. The cables are still in the tunnel and I can remove them. Will sell both for $50

Jim

If Wes, for whatever reason, skips on your offer I would take it.

Sorry for the hijack.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(draganc @ May 16 2017, 03:43 PM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 16 2017, 11:40 AM) *

Wes,

Jim

If Wes, for whatever reason, skips on your offer I would take it.

Sorry for the hijack.

Pics: Right now I only have the gauge disconnected and offering them separately at this time. Both Innovate and Aircraft Spruce offer the cables Seperate; you may want to price them and see if this offer makes sense. Both gauges work
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.