Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heading from SF to Corvalis OR on 5/27
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Bellis
Like it says... I'm heading from San Ramon CA 94583 to Corvalis OR to pick up parts from JRust.

If anyone needs transport let me know. I'll be driving a Dodge Ram diesel...
Mike Bellis
icon_bump.gif
Rand
corn where?

tongue.gif

Lunch on me in downtown if the timing works out.

Or if you want to stay east of town and miss out on the best stuff, then I'll extend my offer to Mazama. (Don't mistake that, Mazama is the best brewery near here.)
Mike Bellis
I'm getting into town around 6pm. Trying to make dinner with JRust
JRust
Yes anyone need a spare Targa top? I've got 10-15 that need new homes! I guess I better throw an add up in the classifieds for some misc. I move in less than a month & most the spare stuff I have now that I don't need. Is going away one way or another. It will not be joining me at my new house rolleyes.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(JRust @ May 20 2017, 08:33 AM) *

Yes anyone need a spare Targa top? I've got 10-15 that need new homes! I guess I better throw an add up in the classifieds for some misc. I move in less than a month & most the spare stuff I have now that I don't need. Is going away one way or another. It will not be joining me at my new house rolleyes.gif

We'll just see how much we can fit in my truck... evilgrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(JRust @ May 20 2017, 12:33 PM) *

I could use a couple late tops. I'm refinishing mine and I need a spare or two to practice on.
JRust
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 20 2017, 09:11 AM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ May 20 2017, 12:33 PM) *

I could use a couple late tops. I'm refinishing mine and I need a spare or two to practice on.

How about a spare or 10 confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.