Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Auxilliary Fuse Panel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim_hoyland
I used this Centech Auxillary Panel for 3 years; it's very well built and can accommodate a variety of accessories.
Here is a link to the manufactures web site and pictures.

See: http://www.centechwire.com/Auxiliary-Power...-Panel-AP-1.htm

"The AP-1's compact size (3.0” x 2.4” x 1.25”) allows for easy installation. Once the fuse panel is mounted, you simply attach the positive and negative wire between the power source (battery or relay) and the heavy power studs on the panel. This will allow the AP-1 to supply safe, fused power for up to eight individual electronic devices, including radio, GPS and other accessories up to 60 amperes.

Adding your accessory is as simple as routing your power wiring from your device to one of the "eight positive and grounding lugless termial strips" on the AP-1. Our "lugless" terminal strips require you to strip off a small amount of wire insulation and insert the copper wire into the opening under the retaining screw. No additional fasteners are needed.

Manufactured using only high quality materials such as plated contacts and stainless steel hardware, the water resistant AP-1 fuse panel will provide reliable service no matter your application.

The fuse panel utilizes ATC type fuses that do not spark when blown while the built-in “grounding” system ensures that the electrical system works properly and safely at all times.
jim_hoyland
This pic is the unit I'm selling:
vin man
I would like to buy this from you.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(vin man @ May 18 2017, 11:29 AM) *

I would like to buy this from you.

OK - here are the pics I just took...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.