Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotted in the Wild!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MLedesma
I rarely see one in the wild! Was pulling into work at Denver International Airport and spotted this. I

Owner is Victor Ceicys and he was traveling with his son Ian. They had driven all the way from Cleveland Ohio over the last two days, and are in Colorado to participate in the "Hagerty Silver Summit Classic Car Adventure". Something I hope to be able to participate in one of these years.

It was a pleasure meeting you Victor and Ian. I wish you safe travels through the Rockies as they currently have quite the snow storm hammering them.

Click to view attachment
bbrock
QUOTE(MLedesma @ May 18 2017, 03:40 PM) *

I rarely see one in the wild! Was pulling into work at Denver International Airport and spotted this. I

Owner is Victor Ceicys and he was traveling with his son Ian. They had driven all the way from Cleveland Ohio over the last two days, and are in Colorado to participate in the "Hagerty Silver Summit Classic Car Adventure". Something I hope to be able to participate in one of these years.

It was a pleasure meeting you Victor and Ian. I wish you safe travels through the Rockies as they currently have quite the snow storm hammering them.

What snowstorm? You mean this? huh.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.