Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New tale to tell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mpjedi23
My buddy got me into 914S 2 years or so ago. Ill call him "lucky bastard" or "LB"He got his red 2.0 for $2500. A few weeks later another friend got a silver 1.7 that i soon bought off him for $4500. Latter "LB" got a parts car for $200 striped and chopped it. weeks latter his wife's co worker sold him an almost perfect yellow 1.8 for $750. thats great because it burnt to the ground. ( he is curently working on salvaging it) Next he lost an ebay auction for another mostly compleate 914. $800
Luckly for "LB" the seller calls him up to and tells him the other buyer bailed on the sale and offered to sell for $400. He got the black 914 shown (I hope) and a crap load of parts. some usefull some not so usefull to us. doors, hoods, tops, Suspension, ect.. That was last weekend. This is the part I am so very green with envy. This Sunday a Guy comes to the door of his car lot, I mean, house and says he needs to get rid of his 914. It needs carbs so it needs to be towed Free icon8.gif thats 5 914's for less than I paid for mine. Must be nice to be lucky.

LOL happy11.gif
Engman
It's gotta be Skline.......

laugh.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.