Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off to Daytona
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Part Pricer
My son and I are getting ready to head off to Daytona. We are going to be meeting up with Brad and the team.

If you have any messages for Brad, just put them here. I'll check them just before we leave.

Profanity is expected.
seanery
tell him I want the XL Mid-Ohio shirt he horked!
Qarl
Tell him it's nice and hot and humid here in Florida. Rains every day... heh heh!

Oh yeah... and tell him this... bootyshake.gif
Jeroen
Tell him he's an asshole 800 times (once for every clubmember) biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
ps. dont forget to take loads of pics!
tahoward
Paul have a great time, I know Cody and me had a blast at Mid-Ohio. Take pics! smilie_flagge24.gif
EdwardBlume
Ask him when he'll be back in Novato... I'm hoping he can install a tranny for me before the next AX on the 12th. Otherwise, chkkchkkk chckkkkkk chkkchckkk!!!! unsure.gif
Scott Carlberg
Keep the rubber side down! smilie_flagge24.gif
ein 6er
paul,

i didn't check the board yesterday. you are probably already gone.

i'd like to go to the race and meet you guys. i think the only tickets are for the grandstands. anybody been there for this race? can you get into the infeild and pits like at the 24hrs?

doug
Joe Bob
Ask him who he sold the 914/6 to and if he's still permanently pissed off at me...... blink.gif

If he is...tell him to take a pill....and have fun anyways....
morgan
dance.gif smilie_flagge24.gif Ask him if he still has Winston cars for sale. I will be a Road America for 5 days the third week of July. I can post adds for him if he wants. 500 to 600 Races cars will be there this year
John boldblue.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.