Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: row 52 alert in oakland ca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Keyser Sose
Don't get too excited, the wheels never make it out into the yard. Speaking of that, anybody know what happens to them? Where they go? I've never been able to find out.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Keyser Sose @ May 20 2017, 11:57 AM) *

Don't get too excited, the wheels never make it out into the yard. Speaking of that, anybody know what happens to them? Where they go? I've never been able to find out.

Recycled. Or used to stand up the carcasses.
mankowski
QUOTE(Keyser Sose @ May 20 2017, 07:57 AM) *

Some sets are pulled and put on display for sale inside the office.
Dominic

Some sets are pulled and put on display for sale inside the office.

agree.gif Most of the Pick-N-Pulls have them on display together as a set for sale.

Someone really wants those Pedrini's ??
Michael N
Not a 1974 but actually a 1971. The car spent some time in Hawaii based on the decals for parking in apartment complexes on the island.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
I may be interested in the chassis harness and steering column from this car if anyone will be picking it. Let me know.
914sgofast2
This car is a total rust bucket. It's so bad the battery fell thru the hell hole.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.