914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
Thanks Rick. Both of these were nice surprises:
Series9
Custom fridge:
Leo Imperial
smilie_pokal.gif

The alien at 66 rocks!!!

I just read Rick's link. The story of the Alien is worth checking out.

rick 918-S
Thank you again Joe and Lauren. Just a little garage art for you. Who knows, Maybe for your office some day. wink.gif We should have driven out to someplace scenic with our cars and taken a group shot. smilie_pokal.gif You and your car are destined for greatness. Best of things to you and yours.

And Niko and Liz, you two rock! aktion035.gif driving-girl.gif Your new car is going to be way out there! wub.gif
xitspd
smilie_pokal.gif Hey Rick! Got a little Alien Resurrection in the mail. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. It was great to be a part of your journey back home. It was fun to call in a favor from an old POC water pumping racer and friend. You could not have had problems in a better place than New Mexico. Joe, Luckie, Liz and Niko are all class acts. I am looking forward to visiting the Turtle Mountain Brewery! beerchug.gif Besides, my grandparents are from your neck of the woods. Most everyone that got off the boat from Sweden or Finland ended up in MN. See you next year in my slightly modified machine.....

Dan
rick 918-S
Thank you again, Just a small token of my appreciation. Something new for the garage wall. I sent the core back to Mark with a nice thank you letter with a "66" & money shot photo. I am putting together a 928 engine rebuild order for him.

We had a great time at the WCC. Your help made that nasty pot hole in the road as smooth as fresh black top.

This is what 914 people are like. I have never seen or heard of any group of car guys the gives of themselves as freely as this group. I'm proud to say I'm associated with you all.

Sandy and I can hardly wait until next year.

BTW: I know what you mean about the Swedes. Sandy maiden name was Larson! laugh.gif Blonde hair, fair skinned, go figure wub.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.