Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Bursch Exhaust Powder Coated - No Reserve eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Your eBay and Craigslist Ads for 914 Stuff
Groosh
Hi,

I've put up this exhaust on eBay at no reserve in case someone is interested. It was sand blasted then powder coated a gloss black.

eBay item number:222514872611

eBay Exhaust Link

Thanks, Paul Grusche

bdstone914
That is not a Bursch exhaust. It can not fit 2.0, 1.8 and 1.7 engines
They have different bolt hole patterns. What was the condition before it was painted? New or used. ?
Groosh
The condition was solid used before sand blasting and professional powder coating with high temp exhaust paint.

As listed in the eBay ad, I'm not sure what it fits. I believe it fits a 2.0 and thought it was Bursch which is why I offer it at no reserve.

Any advice on what it is, is welcome. Thanks for the feedback, Paul
mepstein
Either Monza or Ansa exhaust.
Groosh
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 23 2017, 05:08 AM) *

Either Monza or Ansa exhaust.

Thanks!
Groosh
This is a 2.0 exhaust. I was able to match up bolt patterns with straight heat exchangers from a 2.0 liter, not the exchangers that bend up at the end before connecting to the exhaust.
Gint
If you're going to put an ebay link without offering 914world members a fixed price for your item, it will be moved to the ebay section of the classifieds. Good luck with the sale.
Groosh
QUOTE(Gint @ May 23 2017, 02:37 PM) *

If you're going to put an ebay link without offering 914world members a fixed price for your item, it will be moved to the ebay section of the classifieds. Good luck with the sale.

Not a problem. I didn't know there was such a category and will post there in the future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.