Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found another LE spolier on a non LE car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
So I picked up a 76 parts car in Michigan last week based off a couple of pictures and somewhat accurate description of the cars overall condition. Come to find out it has a real LE front spoiler on it. That makes 2 non LE parts cars this year I have picked up with real LE spoilers on it. What are the chances of that confused24.gif

Maybe its a sign that I need to buy a LE huh.gif

JeffBowlsby
cool.gif
scallyk9
Great find! My Bumblebee wants a real authentic one. I'd love to trade you my replica and of course I'd need to send/PayPal lots of dollars also.
PancakePorsche
I suspect they were using up last of the old parts. My 76 purchased from original owner had a factory LE spoiler with all the correct brackets as well.
Krieger
AND it looks nearly perfect! I think this is a hoax. You took the pictures off the information super highway... biggrin.gif
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(PancakePorsche @ May 24 2017, 10:05 PM) *

I suspect they were using up last of the old parts. My 76 purchased from original owner had a factory LE spoiler with all the correct brackets as well.

While the LE spoilers were developed and standard equipment for the 1974 LEs, the spoiler was also available as factory installed optional equipment M473 on 75-76 914s and was available over the counter at dealerships. Its no mystery that they can be found on non-LE cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.