Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ***SOLD*** 1975 Porsche 914 in excellent shape
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
midwesties
Please see the link below for over 100 pictures!

I am selling my 1975 Porsche 914, 1.8 5-speed, running a single carb. This car is in excellent shape, and is a great driver. The car started as a white car, but the professional paint is great and shows very well. The car drives great, no mechanical issues, and sounds amazing with the after market exhaust. It's in excellent shape for being 42 years old, and it shows.

The exterior of the car is in amazing shape, with no rust or dents anywhere. It shines nicely, and get's a lot of attention everywhere it goes. The interior is in amazing shape as well, with newer carpet, and a dash cover. The center console is a bit worn, and should be recovered. There are a few items that this car needs to be perfect. The gas and voltage gauge do not work, and the odometer stopped working as well. It will also need wiper fluid nozzles installed. It could probably use a rear job too, as the rotors show uneven wear. I have the lower chrome trim for the front windshield, I will put that on before it goes anywhere. The only rust on the car is in the rear trunk, but it is just light surface rust. Also, the rears of the passenger floors were patched at one point. The hell hole looks good.

I really don't want to sell this car, but I just found a 911 project that I can't pass up. Feel free to any questions, or to request additional pictures or video. $9,500 obo. Thanks!

I will gladly sell to international buyers!

Please see the link below for over 100 detailed pictures of the car.
http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/mgccrxvw...rt=9&page=1
Jbuggyus
Wow, cant believe its not sold yet??
midwesties
Same here!
iwanta914-6
This would sell for ~$15K on BaT.

You mentioned that the car started as a white car, but the tag indicates Forest Green.
midwesties
Perhaps I was wrong on that. I was just going by what the previous owner told me. Must be a respray then, because I noticed a bit of overspray in the wheel wells.
Fatboy007
Contact me sallen@sandi.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.