Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ECOMMMM!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wrpspddrvr
Look at the top of the page.

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif

Admin: grouphug.gif wub.gif

Cole monkeydance.gif monkeydance.gif
VegasRacer
user posted image

J/K biggrin.gif smilie_pokal.gif rocking nana.gif
LouisCypher
beerchug.gif drunk.gif beerchug.gif
meares
confused24.gif i don't see it.
Root_Werks
pray.gif
Qarl
Okay.... now that we've bugged them for like a year now..... nobody buy anything!

heh heh heh heh hehhhhhh!
SLITS
QUOTE (Qarl @ May 11 2005, 07:23 AM)
Okay.... now that we've bugged them for like a year now..... nobody buy anything!

heh heh heh heh hehhhhhh!

To Qarl,

A man after my own heart in thinking. May the fleas of a thousand Cubans infect your Elise.

Sincerely,

Alfred E. Neuman
AKA Slits
lagunero
who/where to contact with a question?
SirAndy
QUOTE (lagunero @ May 11 2005, 09:00 AM)
who/where to contact with a question?

contact page is in the works, hang in there for another day.

please ...
wink.gif Andy
Mueller
Andy, I think you should make those bearings "backordered" smile.gif

SLITS
Now wait....since this isn't a club, how can we have a club store. Shouldn't it be just "store" or "vapour ware store" or "stuff for sale store" or................ unsure.gif
tat2dphreak
WOOHOO!!! smilie_pokal.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

now, what to buy? oh wait I can't afford anything that isn't absolutle pertinent to getting the car on the road sad.gif

that looks like a good deal on shocks though... maybe Koni fronts and Bilstein rears idea.gif

I bet I could swing that? driving.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (Mueller @ May 11 2005, 09:07 AM)
Andy, I think you should make those bearings "backordered" smile.gif

will do, but you better get your a$$ back into your shop now, we're already selling!

rolleyes.gif Andy
djm914-6
I don't remember giving permission to use a picture of my car on the ecomm page.
Oh wait, nevermind, that one looks a little better. biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Too late...ordered a RENNSHIFTER....

Andy, call or email JWEST...he wants to chat....
tat2dphreak
QUOTE ("Z" @ May 11 2005, 12:11 PM)

laugh.gif I can imagine... last I heard him say was that he was about 6 months behind!!
meares
what's at the top of the page?
Jenny
ecommerce link
meares
OH! sorry about that....i couldn't keep from looking under the car! biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE ("Z" @ May 11 2005, 10:11 AM)

all taken care of ...

cool.gif Andy
dinomium
HEY, the posted a picture of my car with out permission!
HA!
Jenny
QUOTE (meares @ May 11 2005, 10:30 AM)
OH! sorry about that....i couldn't keep from looking under the car! biggrin.gif

Hey! Quit lookin' under my car!

Jen biggrin.gif
ThinAir
Just out of curiousity, where do the proceeds from sales go? I know the vendors are getting something, but doesn't a piece of the sale go to 914world.com somehow? It seems like it would be appropriate to have some kind of statement like "A portion of each purchase goes toward paying the expenses of maintaining 914World.com" - assuming of course that this is what is happening. Without something like that, folks might wonder.
mightyohm
I agree, it is not clear who is selling the parts, especially since 914club does not 'exist' according to Howie.
Is it one vendor selling the parts or multiple vendors, or private individuals etc. Who is paying taxes? idea.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (jkeyzer @ May 11 2005, 11:40 AM)
I agree, it is not clear who is selling the parts, especially since 914club does not 'exist' according to Howie.
Is it one vendor selling the parts or multiple vendors, or private individuals etc.  Who is paying taxes?   idea.gif

we set up a biz just for the store.
the store is basically just a reseller for the club member parts.

if we'll ever make a profit, it'll go towards the club somehow.
and yes, the store biz is paying taxes ...

the whole idea was to give our club members a central eComm interface/store where they all can sell their parts through so the buyers don't have to jump all over the web trying to find all the parts and pieces they need ...

wink.gif Andy
mightyohm
Cool. I like it. Maybe on the product page if you could add info about each vendor and a link to their website that would be very helpful.
tat2dphreak
I think it's cool! and it will be very handy to have a more central place to buy the "member products" much easier to window shop too!! smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.