Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted: Cylinder Heads 1.8 liter (1974)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro914er
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any cylinder heads for an 1800? Ideally a pair. The car is an 1974 model

The car I bought has dropped a valve seat and caused significant damage. My garage says it can be repaired but it will be quicker and cheaper to find a replacement.

I'm in the UK.

Thanks

David
rcotten951
QUOTE(euro914er @ May 25 2017, 05:05 AM) *

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any cylinder heads for an 1800? Ideally a pair. The car is an 1974 model

The car I bought has dropped a valve seat and caused significant damage. My garage says it can be repaired but it will be quicker and cheaper to find a replacement.

I'm in the UK.

Thanks

David
OK, here are the pics of tonight's head for #3,4 cylinders
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=606
697]
euro914er
QUOTE(rcotten951 @ Jun 2 2017, 05:43 AM) *

QUOTE(euro914er @ May 25 2017, 05:05 AM) *

Hi everyone,

I'm in the UK.

Thanks

David
OK, here are the pics of tonight's head for #3,4 cylinders
Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=606
697]

HI Russ - sorry only just found these. What are the small holes around the valves? I'm never seen these before. Thanks, David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.