Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Graphics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cal
I typically don't like a lot of graphics on a car but this 914 looks pretty good.....is this a member here?
Rand
I see where you are coming from. I would NEVER paint 4-lug Fuchs. I'm almost trying to like it. Interesting they kept the tits on that car? I tried, but can't like it. Conclusion = noise and way too much of it. Just my opinion.
pete000
This is a colleague of mine where I work. He is new to the 914 World. I believe he just did a full body decal wrap over his black 914 1.7 bored over to 2.0

Should be seeing the car tomorrow. Looks good in that shop ! first.gif

I agree no 914 should bear Tits ! Just like the 55 mph speed limit was, a dumb USA regulation...
burton73
I like it too. I never thought of wrapping a 914 and I do not like the idea of painted Fuchs but this looks good. Almost anything looks good when fresh. It depends how it ages.

Bob B

Rand
I wonder if it's someone who wants to explore artistically, but just doesn't really get 914s? I love both. But you gotta respect the car.
Alphaogre
Yea I follow him on Instagram @nutschell, I thnk it looks cool, it looked great when he posted the video if him driving.

I have never seen those stock Fauch's painted before, and they look great!
7TPorsh
QUOTE(Cal @ May 25 2017, 03:18 PM) *

I typically don't like a lot of graphics on a car but this 914 looks pretty good.....is this a member here?

Hey I recognize that building and that R5, that Shane's old place.?
Rob-O
I think it looks good. Even the Fuchs look good painted. Although I suspect that white is the only color that they might look good in.
Larmo63
agree.gif

The white Fuchs are different.
Costa05
Looks great. Scheme and color choice fit real well.
Dion
I think it's cool. Reminds me of an 80's rallye car.
Nice job.
914-300Hemi
The decals grab your attention and I think the painted rims look good on this car.
AZBanks
I like it.
ValcoOscar
I agree....I too like the entire color combo with white wheels.

Great job!!!!
piratenanner.gif
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(7TPorsh @ May 25 2017, 07:00 PM) *

QUOTE(Cal @ May 25 2017, 03:18 PM) *

Hey I recognize that building and that R5, that Shane's old place.?

Does look like the same place a friend picked up a 356 project a couple years ago...then the place was sold. Damon is the owner of the Shell 914 and the QC of this wrap is over the top ! Same Co. did the Tic-Tac livery 964 over at the Luft4 gig. We will have them bid on our 914-8gtt wrap as well. I agree that bumperettes are in the "Eye of the beholder" , but as long as the 914 owner is writing the checks...it is what it is. Did I mention that I rock those on my black six ¿
Dave_Darling
Black-painted Fuchs look fine; a local guy had them on his red 914. They do kind of disappear, which most black wheels tend to do.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.