Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS : Full Set of Rebuilt M Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Korijo914
Hello fellas!

The time has come! Everything must go!

I have some M calipers, a full set of front and rears. Just got them back from Tom from Rennsport. They are the 3 inch caliper spacing. They are also the calipers made for vented rotors, which I also have for sale ( Just the front pair, made by Stop - Tech ).

I paid $760 for all 4 calipers, front and rear, and for the rebuild. That included the shipping. I didn't have any cores, so I had to buy the core calipers before they were rebuilt.

I am asking $510 $450 shipped in the lower 48! If you don't mind, please add a few bucks for the PayPal fees.

Thanks again, 914 fellas!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Korijo914
TTT, and I lowered the price! It was $510 shipped, and now it's $450, shipped! To the lower 48.

Thanks fellas!
Korijo914
TTT - Really, no interest?
jim_hoyland
Do the calipers come with the hardware ?
Chris914n6
Core are near $100 each these days. Hardware kits 10-15 each. Maybe it's the red?
Korijo914
Hardware? Pads?! I don't have any pads. They are for for vented rotors. I have already sold them.

I have a lot of other parts, also. Factory rebuilt Koni reds, with a coil over kit. Some wheels, that look like cookie cutters, but they look like a composite type of wheel. I will post a picture of all of the parts that I have left.
Korijo914
I thought that red would be a popular choice. You can always change the color. It is caliper paint, but I am sure that you can change the color.
jboys914
Possibly a dumb question what exactly do you mean M calipers
burton73
Not sure but M Caliper 911 no parking brake in rears.
Rear Left Brake Caliper M-type Fits 1969-1983 Porsche 911 91135290700

Bob B
MikeM
PM sent...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.