Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 2.0 Injection parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcotten951
I need this to complete my '74 2.0's return to stock.

Distributor p/n 039 905 205

If you or someone you know has one, please let me know. Thank You

revised, I got the air filtet box and injectors from Joe, Thanks a bunch, still need a distributor
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(rcotten951 @ May 26 2017, 02:54 PM) *

Hello, below is a list of parts I still need to complete my '74 2.0's return to stock. I still need the following.

Distributor p/n 039 905 205
2 injectors (green top)
Air filter box

If you or someone you has em, please let me know. Thank You

PM Sent

Joe Foster
Tom_T
IMHO, you're best bet will be to get them NOS from one of the old school shops for the actual EFI components. at the following -

Rich Bontempi @ HPH (High Perfomance House) Redwood City CA

Maybe someone at Sierra Madre Collection in Pasadena CA

Brad Mayuer @ 914LTD Peoria IL

someone at Stoddards in OH

George Hussey @ Auto Atlanta GA

Both Rich & George have huge parts stashes, & Brad too AFAIK.

Make sure to match all the EFI parts p/n's to your 74 using the proper OEM parts where possible. Download the Porsche 914 PET Parts Manual to get the correct parts, if you don't have one on hand.

http://www.porsche.com/all/media/pdf/origi...USA_KATALOG.pdf

If not, then you may be able to find some repros - such as IIRC 914Rubber is making a repro xx.012 CHT for the 74-76 2Ls, but it's not on your list.

The airbox is okay to get used, & Bruce Stone/bdstone on here may have a nice one used &/or restored for your era 74 2.0 (most probably it had the one with the stamped bands across the short-way of the top cover).

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
yeahmag
Wrong thread. Delete.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.