Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS : Vented Stop - Tech Rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Korijo914
Hello again!

For Sale is a pair of front slotted rotors from Stop - Tech.

Again, everything has to go. I am not happy about this, you all know what is happening to me, and my boys and my wife.

I paid $94.41 for the front left. And I paid $97.44 for the front right. Plus shipping. I bought them at Autoplicity.

So, I basically paid just over $194 plus the shipping. I bought more parts, so without the shipping, I guess that I paid about $200 for the pair.

I want to ask $110 shipped to the lower 48. And, again, if you don't mind, please add a few a few bucks for the PayPal fees, I would be very grateful!

Thanks again, 914 men's and women's of the world!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
gms
what is the application, if they are vented rear 911 I am interested
yeahmag
If they are front for a 911 (M) I'd be interested.
Korijo914
QUOTE(yeahmag @ May 26 2017, 03:03 PM) *

If they are front for a 911 (M) I'd be interested.

Yes, they are for the fronts. And I did buy them for my M calipers, that are completely restored, and available in another ad!

If you do want them, you are the first to respond, ( because they are not for the rears ).

If you want them, my PayPal account address is :

dkcawdrey@msn.com

So, if you want them, please let me know by emailing me at :

keoneeli@gmail.com , which is my real email. Please email me because I don't know why, but I am not able to get ' PM ' contact email from the 914 world! I don't know why, but I have tried to fix it everywhere on my profile, and thru my Assistant, and other places.

So, please contact me by my second email, above!

Thanks for your interest in my parts. They have to go, by one way or another. BTW, there is a '73 914 2.0L shell in northern Montana, for a mere $250, if you are able to pick it up before October!

Thanks again, yeahmag!

Korijo914
yeahmag
Email and PayPal sent.
Korijo914
QUOTE(yeahmag @ May 26 2017, 05:35 PM) *

Email and PayPal sent.

SOLD! SOLD! Thanks for the quick payment, Aaron! SOLD! SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.