Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: nice looking 914 for sale..with 16x8 rims under
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
fenders "have" to be pulled a little, but it looks good from the pictures posted...seems like a good deal if car is solid...rims cost about $400 each brand new

black 914 for sale

Rand
If it's as good as it sounds, somebody should check this one out! Wonder how solid the hell hole and longs are...
TravisNeff
I would think that is a typo on the 8" size, I'd wager they are 7's but 8's? Mueller, you had to do a bunch of work to get the 944 offsets to fit, no?
Mueller
QUOTE (Travis Neff @ May 11 2005, 02:05 PM)
I would think that is a typo on the 8" size, I'd wager they are 7's but 8's? Mueller, you had to do a bunch of work to get the 944 offsets to fit, no?

yes, i had 8's under "stock" appearing rear fenders..it's a lot of work, but I know I'm not the only one to do it smash.gif screwy.gif

the other alternative is to modify the trailing arm and trunk wall to get more rim/tire underneath.....

jgara962
I was thinking about going and checking it out. In the pictures, it looks like there is a little rust in the trunk, may just be surface though. They are asking $4,000 on thier site, but it is also on E-Bay at $2,025 with four days left on the auction.
StratPlayer
This is the same car
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...0&category=6430
redshift
Nice on the site, hellish on Ebay.

The battery tray is gone-gone... and that doesn't look like a corn field growing out from underneath it..

M
Mueller
QUOTE (redshift @ May 11 2005, 03:24 PM)
Nice on the site, hellish on Ebay.

The battery tray is gone-gone... and that doesn't look like a corn field growing out from underneath it..

M

i just want the rims smile.gif

redshift
For gawd sakes man! It's a set of rims... GO GET A SET!

Says 4 bolts... sail on!

M
tesserra
Do the wheels fit because the ride height is sooo high? Or is that just the photos?
Mueller
QUOTE (tesserra @ May 11 2005, 06:24 PM)
Do the wheels fit because the ride height is sooo high? Or is that just the photos?

i think it's just the picture....car looks "normal" on the drivers side???

car is rougher than I thought it was, still, might be a decent deal depending on what the buyer gets it for....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.