Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - well sort of it is car related
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
I'm on vacation this week to do some "honey do" work but since it was raining today I couldn't work outside so I went to a local car museum in Michgan City Indiana. The place is called Rag Tops and they have a nice collection of cars. Its a cool place, a non profit and all donations go for up keep of the place. Anyway I took some pics hope you enjoy them.

Anyone guess what car this is???
GaroldShaffer
qwe
GaroldShaffer
If you said a 1905 Smith you are correct, and old laugh.gif
GaroldShaffer
Nice 56 Merc.
GaroldShaffer
57 Belair drooley.gif

GaroldShaffer
This one is for Doug. 57 Vette.

GaroldShaffer
Custom 58 Pontiac Chieftan
GaroldShaffer
Back of Chieftan. Check out those tail lights
GaroldShaffer
Not a 911 but still a tail dragger. 64 Corviar Monza Spyder Turbo. My father in law had one, it was totaled by a dunk in Sept 66. sad.gif

GaroldShaffer
Business end of the Corvair driving.gif

GaroldShaffer
Awesome 1970 Superbee driving.gif drooley.gif
GaroldShaffer
The Superbee's heart
GaroldShaffer
71 Cuda CVT ohmy.gif

GaroldShaffer
One of the real General Lee's from the "Dukes" Man I loved that show. Mmmm Daisy.... oh sorry. They had a a bunch of paperwork to support their claim to the show. The car looked USED, they would allow you sit in it so I had to. Gave the old "yahoo cuz..." shout laugh.gif

GaroldShaffer
1928 Rolls Royce Phantom - Cha-Ching.......
GaroldShaffer
rolls story screwy.gif

GaroldShaffer
Can you guess what this is????

GaroldShaffer
drooley.gif

GaroldShaffer
more
GaroldShaffer
I have more pics but that is enough. Here is a cool custom pedal bike. Hope you liked the pics.

Toast
The Peterson Los Angeles Museum is auctioning off some very famous cars today.........
Like the car from Dukes of Hazzard, the Delorian from Back to the Future, the modle T from Beverly Hillbillies, ect.
Jenny
roflmao
redshift
QUOTE (itsa914 @ May 11 2005, 04:50 PM)

Anyone guess what car this is???

Misplaced picture of SLITS rolling to a stop, for a ticket.

M
redshift
lol Jen
phantom914
Tell that museum that they need spell check. Or is that really a Rolls-Royce "Phanton"

And they forgot the "ed" on "asked".

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.