Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS SSS Super Shiny Stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Steel Early type Gas Caps $30 Four available. New seals will be included.

Hold down plate and bolt for spare tire $30 Two or more sets. Near Perfect sets.

Fuel Rails and injector hold down set of 6 parts $40. Two or more correct sets. Several more with both rails having pressure test ports. It is reported the a test port on the Passenger side can interfere with the MPS mounting. Controlled by size and shape of the elbows on the fuel injectors to fuel rails.

Voltage regulator Covers. $15 each , 6 available. Replated clear zinc. There are some imperfections in plating where the wires were wrapped around them. Various markings on the tops. Pain in the butt to clean and polish.
mepstein
Looks great!
gcrotvik
I will take 2 sets of the super shiny, near perfect spare hold downs.
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 29 2017, 09:19 AM) *

Hold down plate and bolt for spare tire $30 Two or more sets. Near Perfect sets.

Fuel Rails and injector hold down set of 6 parts $40. Two or more correct sets. Several more with both rails having pressure test ports. It is reported the a test port on the Passenger side can interfere with the MPS mounting. Controlled by size and shape of the elbows on the fuel injectors to fuel rails.

Voltage regulator Covers. $15 each , 6 available. Replated clear zinc. There are some imperfections in plating where the wires were wrapped around them. Various markings on the tops. Pain in the butt to clean and polish.

I would like a gas cap
BillC
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 29 2017, 11:19 AM) *

I would also like one of the gas caps. Is paypal okay?
forrestkhaag
Hey Bruce: Nice work having inspected them in person a couple of days ago. And to update, your pedal cluster solved a world of hurt / beautiful work / and I owe you my core as well. Your nuts were too big for Kieth's studs / I will return them when I get your core back .. icon_bump.gif beerchug.gif
Olympic 914
I would also like a gas cap.

PM sent
bdstone914
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ May 29 2017, 04:25 PM) *

Hey Bruce: Nice work having inspected them in person a couple of days ago. And to update, your pedal cluster solved a world of hurt / beautiful work / and I owe you my core as well. Your nuts were too big for Kieth's studs / I will return them when I get your core back .. icon_bump.gif beerchug.gif

I disagree that my nuts are too big. Keith's stud problem is his problem and it is already TMI. Oh, and glad to here the pedal set did the trick.
DRPHIL914
i will take one of each-
fuel rail stuff, gas cap, spare hold down and the voltage regulator cover,
bahnzai
Bruce,
I will take one of the gas caps, if you still have some. Just let me know how to send funds.
Thanks!
Danny
MikeInMunich
Wow Bruce, nice work! blink.gif

I've been thinking about your pedal clusters recently because my clutch pedal is squeaking when I depress it. Gunnex isn't getting in there good enough to stop it, although it doesn't squeak anymore if I press downward rapidly. I'm going to take it out and clean it up better than I can with it still installed.
bdstone914
QUOTE(MikeInMunich @ Jul 15 2017, 05:22 AM) *

Wow Bruce, nice work! blink.gif

I've been thinking about your pedal clusters recently because my clutch pedal is squeaking when I depress it. Gunnex isn't getting in there good enough to stop it, although it doesn't squeak anymore if I press downward rapidly. I'm going to take it out and clean it up better than I can with it still installed.

Just pull the pedal board as removing it does not give any better access internally. Never used Gunnex but many lubes deteriorate the plastic bushings. Turns them into mush. I use bronze bushings and synthetic grease. Or i can build you one without out a core return and you swap it out.
Spoke
I'm interested in a SSS gas cap. PM sent
DRPHIL914
do you still have a set of the fuel rails and hold downs?

Phil
tmaney
Bruce, I would like to have an early gas cap if one is still available. Tim
Retroracer
RE: Gas caps; do you have a good known source for the seals?
bdstone914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 9 2017, 04:59 PM) *

agree.gif That is where I got the seals for the ones I had for sale.
bdstone914
QUOTE(tmaney @ Nov 9 2017, 10:58 AM) *

Bruce, I would like to have an early gas cap if one is still available. Tim

Not at this time. I have one more that i will get plated soon. Do you have an old one as a core. I will cut the cost by $10. These are getting hard to find.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Nov 9 2017, 07:50 AM) *

Phil

Yes, several sets.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Philip W. @ Nov 9 2017, 08:50 AM) *

Phil

asking again , if you do , - add to my list of stuff along with my powder coat part order.

Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.