Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone know my first car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RandyBMC
Hello all!

I have owned several 914s - two fours, a six conversion and an original six (along with a 356 and a '69 911S). My first car was a '76 914 - I memorized the VIN. I loved that car! I sold it from New Jersey to Texas (I believe outside Dallas) back in 1991ish.

I have checked the VIN database and it is not listed. Has anyone known this car? It is black with Konig or Scheel seats and 2.0 Fuchs. It also had Webers. This of course was years ago, so I have no idea what it may look like now.

The VIN is 4762902509.

Thanks for the help!
jim_hoyland
You might try this: Enter the VIN into the database and provide your previous ownership information and other details.
In life a statement that you would like contact with the current owner or seller; provide your screen name only.
There are a. Umber of members entering VIN of cars we come across in the wild or in ads. Someone adding the same VIN will see your notes and perhaps give you a heads up.FYI: Thr VIN database will allow for multiple entries without changing or deleting previous entries
Good luck- you'll find it... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.