Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Miscellaneous 914/914 Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MikeSpraggi
Cleaning out the garage. Need to have these things gone....one way or the other!

Flywheel Porsche 225mm – part no. 901.402.205.QR. Used. Very light surface rust since sitting in the garage for a few years, but appears in good shape. $175 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

901-116-081-11 Clutch Release Bearing, Fits 911/912, 65-69 90111608111 $90 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Holley type fuel pump with regulator. Very little use, maybe 10 hours. $55 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

914 Fuel injection – Not sure which type (D-jet or L-jet) or working condition. Used $50 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

(2) IMSA Airdams for 914. 1 (black) used and raced for two years. Needs support repair, the other (gray) never used. $100 for both. Local pickup only.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Late Font and rear (‘75-’76) 914 bumpers. Both need a good cleaning. Both original fog lights work. $175 Local pickup only.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Ferodo brake pads for 914/4 (not used) $10 plus shipping
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Koni front shocks 82R 1730 (maybe needs rebuilding, not sure) $50 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Corbeau Forza Shell $25. Local Pickup only (Silver Spring, Md) Corbeau sells the fabric kits to recover.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

G-Force Harnesses - set of G-Force camlock racing harnesses. I cannot use them for the series I race in any longer since the FIA expiration was 2015. In very good condition. Never stretched. $50 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Aluminum Gas Pedal for 914 or early 911. Used $30 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

yeahmag
I'm interested in the belts. Are they a four-point or a five-point? I'm also interested in the gas pedal.
live free & drive
I'll take the koni's. PM sent
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(live free & drive @ May 29 2017, 01:54 PM) *

I'll take the koni's. PM sent

Konis are your Jon.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(yeahmag @ May 29 2017, 12:57 PM) *

I'm interested in the belts. Are they a four-point or a five-point? I'm also interested in the gas pedal.

5 point.
yeahmag
Cool. Where do I send the PayPal for the belts and pedal?
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(yeahmag @ May 29 2017, 02:15 PM) *

Cool. Where do I send the PayPal for the belts and pedal?

Need to get you shipping cost. PM me your address info.
tazz9924
Didn't see the local pickup only smile.gif but if u change ur mind on the grey air dam we can figure shipping to 98405
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.