Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CHT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Mikey any updates on the CHT group buy?
Mikey914
Had one about 4 months ago/ Get 10 interested parties I'll open one up for ya all! biggrin.gif
StratPlayer
I sent the money on that group buy and never got the CHT.
McMark
It's a new marketing strategy -- get 10 more people to buy-in and you'll get yours. av-943.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ May 30 2017, 03:36 AM) *

I sent the money on that group buy and never got the CHT.

Did you place the order on the website or just send money? We process everything through the site to have tracking and assure they get filled. I have had people send me money directly, the problem is we don't know what you are paying for, and my shipping manager isn't combing through the paypal transactions.
Just let me know the email. I'll look it up and ship.
Sorry for the confusion, but as we grow we have had to run everything through the site to keep it organized.

Thanks,
Mark
StratPlayer
Copy of invoice.

James Buchanan,

Thank you for shopping with 914Rubber.com at http://shop.914rubber.com.

This automated e-mail serves as our acknowledgment of your order.

Order Summary
-------------

Invoice #: 0000008075

Order Date: Fri, Oct 21, 2016 09:20:20

Payment:
Your order balance is $37.64 which will be paid via PayPal Website Payment Standard.

Order Contents:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty | Item # | Description | Price Each | Total Price
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | 0 280 130 012 | Cylinder Head Temperature Sensor conforms | $56.00 | $56.00
| to 0 280 130 012 Spec
Subtotal $56.00
Less Coupon CHTGB012 ($22.00)
Subtotal $34.00
Tax $0.00
Shipping (First-Class MailĀ®) & Handling $3.64
Balance Due $37.64

Shipping Information:

James Buchanan

You will receive a confirmation e-mail providing shipping details when your order is shipped.

View your order invoice online by visiting http://shop.914rubber.com/printinvoice.sc?...WEaDjAOGhcJU%3D or check the status of your order by phone by calling 855-914-GUYS.

Thank you for shopping with us.

- 914Rubber.com
Mikey914
No problem,
we can get this out tomorrow. Not sure how we missed ya. If ever it's over a week or two please drop us a call at the shop, or PM me (or start a thread).

Any of these are a good way to contact us. However a call to the shop will resolve faster.

Yes we messed up, but will get this out right away.

Sorry about that.
-Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.