Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Grey Headlight covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Fula
looking for both drivers and passenger headlight covers, must be in grey in good condition

beerchug.gif
914work
Here you go
Tom_T
Not clear if you're asking for the motor covers pictured above, then they're only in black, but I'm not clear if he's offering some for sale or not, ...

... or the metal headlight lids - which would be easier for you to just find the best condition pair you can & paint to match your body,

... or the plastic covers over the front when headlights are up - which only came in off-white 70-73 or black 74-76 & later replacement parts - which you could paint, but I'd advise keeping as white or black - both for originality, & due to paint peeling.

Try Bruce Stone/bdstone on here who is in Riverside & has parts out the wazooo! If he doesn't &/or another member doesn't step up, then try calling Rich Bontempi at HPH in Redwood City CA (SF Bay Area) up north, who has wazoo parts as well.

You also might want to put an intro post about yourself in the Garage Forum, to get yourself known & get off of New Here/Lurker status, since posts in classifieds don't count.

If you tell about your 914(s) in that intro post, & list your VIN & description in your personal info, then folks will know what 914 you have & can better guide you for parts & help.

welcome.png

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Fula
Thanks Tom,

I am looking for the covers as posted by 914werke but they need to be grey not black

Thanks
John
87m491
Unless you're putting an LE together.

QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 30 2017, 09:47 AM) *

Not clear if you're asking for the motor covers pictured above, then they're only in black,

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
914work
The Grey ver of the HL relay covers were found specifically on LE cars but Ive encountered them occasionally on non-LE cars as well.
Those are Grey. Not sure if it is the Yellow background or the crappy camera. smile.gif

Tom do you get a kick back for pimping Bruce , Rich, et al?
Sheesh..
Tom_T
QUOTE(914werke @ May 30 2017, 11:33 AM) *

The Grey ver of the HL relay covers were found specifically on LE cars but Ive encountered them occasionally on non-LE cars as well.
Those are Grey. Not sure if it is the Yellow background or the crappy camera. smile.gif

Tom do you get a kick back for pimping Bruce , Rich, et al?
Sheesh..

Listen Pal, that last comment was just rude & uncalled for - stop that abusive BS!

You didn't even list a price nor that it was something for sale! So as I stated in my reply, I wasn't even clear if you were offering to sell a part - read my post again!

Classified Rules say must list price for listed FS, & it certainly makes sense to do so when you're replying to a WTB ad as well.

Also, it wasn't clear which part John needed from his OP, & he just PMed me that it is & in the gray for his LE build.

So why don't you just contact him with the price, S&H, etc. & do a deal, & stop slamming me or any other member trying to help a fellow member source needed parts.

BTW - before your smart-assed comment above - when I was posting the 1st time, I went to your parts website to add it to my bookmarked 914 parts sources, & it is a dead link. I know it says "under construction" in your sig, but usually folks put a holding home page with under construction so visitors at least have an inkling that they got to a real website, & not something defunct.

I also suggest that you get a "Member Vendor" topic in that Forum for yourself as a way to sell on here (if not already done).

However, if your comment above is an indication of how you treat members here & customer there, then you'll have to PM or email me personally to set things straight & apologize. Otherwise I won't bother with "914werke" for either my own parts nor referrals to other 914ers.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Larmo63
I understand what the OP was asking for and the seller offered the correct parts. The only mistake he made was not listing a price.
914work
as did I dry.gif
Here you go.
Fula
QUOTE(914werke @ May 30 2017, 10:56 PM) *

as did I dry.gif
Here you go.

Click to view attachment

914 werke, I think I will pass as yours are not the light grey ones
JeffBowlsby
Hi Fula, the headlight relay covers only came in black and grey. I am certain that the lighting conditions re different from those two photos and the grey offered are the correct color you are looking for.

Are these for an LE? Which one (VIN)?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.